talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

On 20/09/2022 at 18:10, Devil-Dick Willie said:

He's Australian. I can tell by the slouch hat. 

It is also one of those boomer  pics that circulated around in the mid 00s internet chain emails that 100% never happened.

Also the fucking flag is behind him.

Edited by Spike
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So there's Karen's Diner, where the staff are intentionally rude to the customers. Someone took their grandma there without telling her about the concept. xD

I don't know, she is elderly, looks frail, and is clearly upset and distraught. Are they trying to get the inheritance early?...Maybe I'm just a party pooper here 🤷‍♀️ 

On a side note, I always found it amusing that people would pay to be abused by the servers xD 

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

I don't know, she is elderly, looks frail, and is clearly upset and distraught. Are they trying to get the inheritance early?...Maybe I'm just a party pooper here 🤷‍♀️ 

On a side note, I always found it amusing that people would pay to be abused by the servers xD 

Eh, she'll be fine and probably had a laugh about it afterwards. 

And yea, weird concept for a restaurant, but it seems to work. xD

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

And yea, weird concept for a restaurant, but it seems to work. xD

Not that weird when you know what a 'Karen' is. They've just picked up on a current trend :what:

• Subscriber
58 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not that weird when you know what a 'Karen' is. They've just picked up on a current trend :what:

Isn't a 'Karen' specifically an entitled customer who has stupid demands, complains about everything and asks to speak to the manager? So I'd say they really got it wrong as they're interpreting 'Karen' to be just a generic rude bitch rather than a specific brand of bitch, and then also does the role reversal.

The whole idea is cringey af anyway.

• Upvote 2

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, nudge said:

Isn't a 'Karen' specifically an entitled customer who has stupid demands, complains about everything and asks to speak to the manager? So I'd say they really got it wrong as they're interpreting 'Karen' to be just a generic rude bitch rather than a specific brand of bitch, and then also does the role reversal.

The whole idea is cringey af anyway.

I agree it's cringey. 

Quite obviously they're going on the generic bitch angle. It won't last long anyway.