talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Honestly copped a dumb fucking question, that has nothing to do with intelligence and anything regarding buzzfeed will be punishable by death when I am king

Not a dumb question at all. Easy answer. Any kind of common sense and having some kind of social awareness and not just being a massive nerd might have helped.  

It's the arrogance at the start and then fully getting egg on face at the first hurdle. 'I'm so smart'. Fails question 1.

Funny. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Not a dumb question at all. Easy answer. Any kind of common sense and having some kind of social awareness and not just being a massive nerd might have helped.  

It's the arrogance at the start and then fully getting egg on face at the first hurdle. 'I'm so smart'. Fails question 1.

Funny. 

I've never been to an Ikea, because we don't really have them. I have no idea why anyone would take selfies at a furniture shop however. 

It's a social intelligence question either way, which isn't gonna be that dudes strong suit. I don't think he was arrogant either. He never claimed to be great or said he was confident in winning. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I've never been to an Ikea, because we don't really have them. I have no idea why anyone would take selfies at a furniture shop however. 

It's a social intelligence question either way, which isn't gonna be that dudes strong suit. I don't think he was arrogant either. He never claimed to be great or said he was confident in winning. 

'10m people watching a show about smart people every night. Celebrating being smart'

Maybe arrogance was the wrong word. More a brag but then doesn't help himself getting the 'easier' questions right. 

Even if you've not been to Ikea, surely it's common-sense to 'spot the difference' out of the 4 answers xD. Paris, London, Rome or Ikea. He even talks himself out of the answer after making the meatball & Ikea connection.