• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Crazy that this was almost 10 years ago. A little back story, this was before the Vancouver Whitecaps joined MLS and back when Beckham coming over to NA was a huge deal. The stadium was sold out at 48000 tickets. It turned out the streaker was my old neighbour. I was friends with him for about 8 years growing up until the end of high school where we moved away and lost touch. His parents where from england and his dad was a big Sheffield Wednesday fan. After the game i remember seeing a facebook status update of his something along the lines of "Beckham saw my schlong"  so i asked him about what happend. The video doesnt show but when he first headed down to the field he slid down a railing on a big staircase and bailed on it where he actually broke his wrist. He didnt notice being full of adrenaline and whatnot but you see at the end a female security guard tackles him to the ground. Well they thought he broke his wrist when he got tackled and he didnt say otherwise so they let him go without charges in exchange for him not pressing charges.