talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Everything I have ever heard and heart from Crouch makes it seem like he's just a great guy with a sense of humor. 

He's brilliant. Doesn't seem to take anything too seriously and just enjoys life right now. 

If you get a chance to listen to his podcast it is a great listen. 

Just now, Stan said:

He's brilliant. Doesn't seem to take anything too seriously and just enjoys life right now. 

If you get a chance to listen to his podcast it is a great listen. 

Since I'm a bit lazy, what's it called? 

Yeah, I mean his whole career he kind of joked at himself and was always smiling and having a good time. 

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Eco said:

Since I'm a bit lazy, what's it called? 

Yeah, I mean his whole career he kind of joked at himself and was always smiling and having a good time. 

That Peter Crouch Podcast. 

3 minutes ago, internationalsfan said:

This has to be some sort of 'there thick of enough to think I'm serious so I'm running with it' performance art!!!

He reminds me of the character from GTA IV who's addicted to bull shark testosterone xD

It isn't April fools day, I had to check too don't worry

EXCLUSIVE: In a format that sounds like a cross between Naked Attraction and Race Across The World, UK broadcaster Channel 4 is to send Brits on a scantily clad dash across the English countryside.

Youth channel E4 is piloting competition show The Great Nature Run (working title) from Spitting Image, Taskmaster, and Last Week Tonight With John Oliver producer Avalon. Producers are currently casting for brave contestants to take part.

The show will involve two pairs of strangers being plonked in the great outdoors, where they will be stripped of all their possessions and clothes. Their mission is to race to a finish line for a charity cash prize, all while covering their modesty with objects they find on their journey.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...