Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Manchester United are preparing a £50m summer bid for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice. (Irish Independent)

England international Rice, 20, says joining the Hammers was the "best decision" he ever made after Chelsea let him go at the age of 14.(Standard)

He'll join Manchester City after playing several games for United.

On 09/04/2019 at 13:50, CaaC (John) said:

Manchester United are preparing a £50m summer bid for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice. (Irish Independent)

FFS, I thought £50 mill at the time in posting that above was bad and now (below)...:dam:  xD

Quote.thumb.png.f8ead7798bf78bd5e9cbc809ffcf8b70.png

Manchester United are lining up a £90m bid for West Ham's England midfielder Declan Rice, 20, in January. (Express)  :eek:

29 minutes ago, Cicero said:

McTominay looks good in that role. 

A future United captain I reckon unless the likes of Woody Woodpecker and the Glazer mob realise they could make a few million's out of him and sell him off. :shoot:   nee Woody and the Glazers.

Ninety million xD it is beyond me why clubs buy from the Premier League.

I initially doubted that United would go for £70-80m for Maguire and was wrong so I'm not even going to bother trying to laugh this one off. Genuinely could happen.

£50m for Rice? Happy to be wrong and I can’t say I’ve watched his defensive game that much but he always seems sloppy/a heavy first touch. Would he improve a midfield like that?

Its not 50 is it, its 90 now? I can't see this going through honestly but as someone rightly pointed out above they paid 80m for a boot-swinging penalty giver so this falls into the realm of possible. 

Imagine spending 90 million when you have a youth player who is probably just as good, instead of getting a ST or RW. 

I'd play him at centreback if anywhere. I reckon he'd be decent in a few years playing there week in week out

They can fucking keep him at that price.

Quote.thumb.png.2dedd30b0a2402673d813db12a2351e5.png

West Ham are set to put a £100m price tag on England midfielder Declan Rice in order to price Manchester United out of a move for the 20-year-old. (Sunday Express)

For £50 mill or £90 mill fuck off Moyes.

Quote.thumb.png.aa0d3cb197f1557a2a02bd4235c79211.png

Manchester United have new hope of completing a move for West Ham United's 21-year-old midfielder Declan Rice after Hammers boss David Moyes hinted the England international could be sold. (Manchester Evening News)