Declan Rice - Chelsea Linked

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 09/04/2019 at 13:50, CaaC (John) said:

Manchester United are preparing a £50m summer bid for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice. (Irish Independent)

FFS, I thought £50 mill at the time in posting that above was bad and now (below)...:dam:  xD

Quote.thumb.png.f8ead7798bf78bd5e9cbc809ffcf8b70.png

Manchester United are lining up a £90m bid for West Ham's England midfielder Declan Rice, 20, in January. (Express)  :eek:

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Cicero said:

McTominay looks good in that role. 

A future United captain I reckon unless the likes of Woody Woodpecker and the Glazer mob realise they could make a few million's out of him and sell him off. :shoot:   nee Woody and the Glazers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can eventually see this happening, unfortunately. He’s the jewel in our crown, one of our most consistent performers and still got loads of potential; The epitome of the footballing academy West Ham are known for. The reason why it’s likely to happen, is our owners would swap him for a second hand Ford Mondeo if they thought it was a good deal, he won’t want to leave London if he can help it , he’ll earn unimaginable amounts of money, have more chance of success, work under a young England legend (🤮) and he’s a boyhood Chelsea fan. 

We’re not going to pull up any trees anytime soon and relegation is a real possibility, so what’s the incentive? Loyalty? He doesn’t owe us anything and while it’d hurt seeing him in another clubs colours, especially a hated rivals, he’s earned a big move. 

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived