talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Declan Rice - Chelsea Linked

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Players on holiday with others means absolutely shit all, Grealish is frequently with members of our squad on social media, doesn't mean he's coming.

Only joking. Make it fucking happen.

I really don't know what I actually think of Rice. Plays a pretty unfashionable role for a team I don't watch a great deal of. Is he actually any good? I feel for England to achieve anything in the next few years they're going to need Rice to be any good because we have nothing else at holding midfield.

11 minutes ago, Dan said:

Players on holiday with others means absolutely shit all, Grealish is frequently with members of our squad on social media, doesn't mean he's coming.

Only joking. Make it fucking happen.

I really don't know what I actually think of Rice. Plays a pretty unfashionable role for a team I don't watch a great deal of. Is he actually any good? I feel for England to achieve anything in the next few years they're going to need Rice to be any good because we have nothing else at holding midfield.

Yes. Amazes me people still haven't seen his quality yet. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Yes. Amazes me people still haven't seen his quality yet. 

Because they may not have seen his quality in the matches he's played in :what:

Not like he's been consistently quality or setting the league on fire or anything like that...

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Because they may not have seen his quality in the matches he's played in :what:

Not like he's been consistently quality or setting the league on fire or anything like that...

Well consistent performances at such a young age are hard to come by. My gripe is the fact when ever Rice's name is mentioned, people actually question his ability as a player, to which I will always stand by saying that the quality is there. His performances against us and United in the restart particularly highlight how good he can be as a holding midfielder. 

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Yeah Rice is definitely good, but surely Chelsea are getting rid of one of Kante/ Jorginho to make this happen. 

More like Christensen and/or  Zouma. Lampard wants him at CB. 

On 13/08/2020 at 09:33, Danny said:

Imagine playing for West Ham and going on about how massive a Chelsea fan you are xD

Is it really surprising? I think he spent a decade at the Chelsea academy. Apparently best mates with Mount, the latter thought about quitting when Rice was released. Imagine releasing a player and buying him back for millions and millions a few years later, that must be embarrassing for the coaches.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Is it really surprising? I think he spent a decade at the Chelsea academy. Apparently best mates with Mount, the latter thought about quitting when Rice was released. Imagine releasing a player and buying him back for millions and millions a few years later, that must be embarrassing for the coaches.

Surprising no but Chelsea are one of West Ham’s main rivals, in the same bracket as Spurs. You just don’t wax lyrical about Chelsea whilst you’re there lol

Why did he leave?

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Surprising no but Chelsea are one of West Ham’s main rivals, in the same bracket as Spurs. You just don’t wax lyrical about Chelsea whilst you’re there lol

Why did he leave?

I suppose so but it’s no secret so why lie about it? Joe Cole was the same I think, and the two clubs have traded a lot of players surprisingly. I think he was just not offered a contract, didn’t impress the right people, I guess. I’m no expert just happened to read a little column on him and Mount a week back.

14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Another big money signing.

What would be the actual point of being a Chelsea fan?

Like playing Champ Manager on cheat mode.

No reward whatsoever. 

Filth. 

You'd know that feeling as well supporting Liverpool

• The topic was locked

Archived