Newcastle 0-3 Leicester

Recent Form
Leicester - WWWWL
Newcastle - LLDWL

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Our TV record this season is astoundingly bad. 1 win, 2 draws and 11 losses.

I'm going narrow win though. Think they'll make it tougher than most lately but we'll still come through.

We could well come out of this weekend favourites for 7th.

• Administrator

That was utter fucking wank. Not one Leicester player comes out of that game with any credit. 

Newcastle came with a game plan and executed it to perfection really. Contained us well and nullified our main threats through the middle. 

Rubbish. 

• Subscriber

That's us out the race for 7th for me with our fixtures and to be honest it's fully deserved. That was exactly the dross we've served up at home most of this season sadly.

I do think if we're serious about ever progressing we've got to improve on some of these players - starting with Gray who frankly isn't good enough.

Too many off days and too many basic errors. One chance created all game but wasted by Vardy who was awful.

Newcastle pulled the same game on us that they did last year and once again they leave with maximum points.

We are absolutely disgusting on TV.

Great first hour, showing you can have 30% possession and look dangerous creating plenty of chances.

Stark contrast to our last away game at Arsenal where we had 30% possession and weren't able to make any attacks. The front 3 didn't touch the ball then but were excellent last night.

Sky treat us like we are pure shite but reality is under Rafa that the vast majority of games are tight. We drew away at Bournemouth, Wolves, Watford and Everton. If you take out West Ham who seem to be our kryptonite then we've only lost 4 times against the other 12 teams outside the top 6. 4 defeats in those 21 games.

13 hours ago, Dan said:

That's us out the race for 7th for me with our fixtures and to be honest it's fully deserved. That was exactly the dross we've served up at home most of this season sadly.

I do think if we're serious about ever progressing we've got to improve on some of these players - starting with Gray who frankly isn't good enough.

Too many off days and too many basic errors. One chance created all game but wasted by Vardy who was awful.

Newcastle pulled the same game on us that they did last year and once again they leave with maximum points.

We are absolutely disgusting on TV.

I think you will get 7th next season maybe even higher.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think you will get 7th next season maybe even higher.

I think we could do but there's still a way to go. We need a bit more quality on the wing, another striker so that our bench isn't hopeless and probably another midfielder if you listen to Rodgers, oh and of course to make Tielemans' deal permanent.

Reckon the defence would be OK if he picks the right personnel. Absolutely beyond me we're still pissing around with this Morgan & Maguire partnership which has never ever worked consistently. None of them are organisers and both are better when they're alongside one, such as Evans (Huth previously).

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-1 Newcastle - Friday 12th April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived