talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 2-1 West Ham - Saturday 13th April, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on BT Sport

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png      VS     1200px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Head to Head
West Ham 3-1 Man Utd
West Ham 0-0 Man Utd
Man Utd 4-0 West Ham
West Ham 0-2 Man Utd
Man Utd 4-1 West Ham (EFL Cup)

Recent Form
Man Utd - LLWLL
West Ham - LLWLW

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

But for not liking the owners of the Hammers I have a soft spot for them only because my dear old departed dad was a Hammers supporter and I do like there manager Pellegrini who I still say was stabbed in the back by the present owners at City.

Saying all that I think Ole has adjusted his missing wheel on his motor and he should pass his MOT and slowly pass by the Hammers...I hope. o.O  

Low quality game. You could actually hear the players shouts because the crowd was so quiet. West ham not out of it and look like they could get something

43 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

What a load of wank to watch,  United lucky there and I won't say roll on Barca and the next EPL game, United played aerial ping-pong and won, how the fuck I don't know.  

Yeah but they will beat Barcelona because they played really well at home and had a massive 0 shots on goal

• Subscriber

United have turned into a big pile of poo again now that the novelty of not having Mourinho as manager has worn off. Big summer ahead, still think they're going nowhere if they don't get a good Director of Football in because Solskjaer won't last.

• Subscriber

You can sense this going wrong a mile off can't you?

Manchester United will be completely left behind by the likes of Manchester City and Liverpool in the next few years I feel.

Was a poor performance, big clear out needed and a few signings this summer. Problem is we won't get much for our deadwood, have no idea how much the owners will give him to spend either. Biggest problem will be getting rid-off Sanchez.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 2-1 West Ham - Saturday 13th April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived