talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea - Sunday 14th April, 2019

football forum

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That was a world class strike, don’t think Chelsea could have done much there tbh

Allowed too much space when in the 1st half we did well restricting it. 

Not really too arsed as this is now maybe the 4th or 5th time we just totally switch off in the first 10 minutes of the second half. Add the fact we are losing to a vastly superior team. :what:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I don't buy into the it's a loss for 'the league', as if anyone should care about the 'league', but I'll make an exception for Hazard. He's the only player I see who can produce the electricity of Messi in terms of beating players. 

Bernardo>Sane>Sterling>De Bruyne > Silva  >> Eden Hazard :coffee:

• Administrator

This is pretty special from Liverpool. 

Probably their toughest test in the run-in (out of the opposition they have left after this) given the recent Anfield form for Chelsea and the fact they're still going for top 4. 

Both goals were very good for different reasons and but for a spell in the 2nd half where Hazard had a couple of chances to get Chelsea back in the game, they've controlled it well. Henderson has stepped up with his form recently and pulling out performances you'd expect of a captain when there's pressure on the side to keep delivering and keep pace with Man City.

Salah seems to be creeping back in to form as well which will be encouraging for Liverpool fans no doubt. Perhaps he never lost the confidence but things just weren't coming off for him. The goal against Southampton and now today's effort are more like the Salah we saw yesterday. 

Genuinely can't see them losing another game this season so it's there's probably more pressure on Man City to win all theirs...

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Trent though. I'll just keep laughing at people who say hes crap. TAA (mark my words) will be one of the best RB's around. 

Come on :D

Teso's not here. You'll be fine xD 

Have said before when he's done well that he's one of the best around in the league and will continue to be one of the best RBs in future. To show so much confidence and quality now at a young age is such a good sign for the team and fans. Just gotta keep himself grounded and not get distracted by all the hype around him/the team.

Doesn't quite align with my pure hatred for Liverpool but I'm hoping that can be put aside for now :)

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Teso's not here. You'll be fine xD 

Have said before when he's done well that he's one of the best around in the league and will continue to be one of the best RBs in future. To show so much confidence and quality now at a young age is such a good sign for the team and fans. Just gotta keep himself grounded and not get distracted by all the hype around him/the team.

Doesn't quite align with my pure hatred for Liverpool but I'm hoping that can be put aside for now :)

Luv u Stan ;)

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea - Sunday 14th April, 2019
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Good win for Liverpool. One more tough test on the 21st for them now. :ph34r:

How many penalties are you not going to be given that day?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived