Burnley vs Cardiff
Fulham vs Everton
Southampton vs Wolves

Tuesday 16th April, 2019
Brighton vs Cardiff, 19.45

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win at all costs for both games. Can't afford to drop points against either team (even with Burnley being 8 points ahead of us), especially as we have Liverpool after these games. Any points dropped and we're as good as down. 

Really could do with Bournemouth winning as well, though after getting slapped by Burnley last week, I'm not expecting much. A Wolves win would also be nice. 

• Subscriber

Should win this one. It's an absolute classic "Everton that" opportunity for us to go and lose at a relegated side after beating Chelsea and Arsenal in the last three so it's a sort of important game for us to make sure we put this post-Moyes banter era Everton to bed once and for all.

I believe we will win. Fulham 0-2 Everton.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Doesn't every side say 'typical us' when they lose or fuck something up?

Not every side, but a lot do - Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Leicester among others. I remain convinced that none of them have done it more than us over the past 5 years, as do the fans of all of those teams, I'm sure.

Apparently being fucked by the worst officials in the world again. 

Assistant spots a handball, ref gives a pen, wasn't going to speak to the linesman....... only to speak to the linesman and overruled the decision. No pen. 

Ladies and gents. The greatest league in the world. And to think Warnock has been charged after his outburst. xD

• Subscriber

Stream crashed, apparently Fulham have scored again and Jagielka was out of position. Shouldn't really have kept his place over Keane. He's the man for a crisis but he's no longer the man to lead our defence through a run of games.

Welcome back Everton.

Watford to finish 7th now then, Saints are beating Wolves 3-1.

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Apparently being fucked by the worst officials in the world again. 

Assistant spots a handball, ref gives a pen, wasn't going to speak to the linesman....... only to speak to the linesman and overall the decision. No pen. 

Ladies and gents. The greatest league in the world. And to think Warnock has been charged after his outburst. xD

Apprently he overalled him because he was nearer. By the sounds of it the first one probably wasn't. The second may have been but would be harsh. But I haven't seen them yet

• The topic was unpinned

Archived