talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Belgian Pro League

football forum

13 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Serial fraud Paul Clement set to take the Cercle Brugge job. The Dave Whelan off football managers. He worked under Ancelotti, don’t ya know? 

Did he not have a good run at Derby? Although like most Derby teams they seem to do well until about March and then completely bottle it.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Table after 19.

Club Brugge looks set to defend their title, after a rather dodgy start. They have gotten their act together. Genk won't make it easy but dropped 2 valuable points at home to Waasland yesterday.

The race will be between those 2 I reckon. Don't think the rest really have much of a shot. Happy for Beerschot though who are having a good season on their return.

6c53ae091c39e0f5e9875f37ca17cd45.png

16 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I have mixed feelings about this league because I like the Iran goalkeeper, I actually think he's the best part of the Iran national team, but he plays for Antwerp and Antwerp have loads of Man Utd ties and that's fucking disgusting.

Benavente plays for Antwerp, so I'm with you on that xD

Just now, Mpache said:

Benavente plays for Antwerp, so I'm with you on that xD

Milad Mohammadi (guy who tried the crazy throw in at the World Cup) is at some club In Belgium too (Gent/Genk - btw that shouldn’t be allowed having 2 sides with almost identical names) so I probably should care more about this league

• 7 months later...
14 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

Mental. He always struck me as the type of centre back who had the raw attributes but was always going be a liability in his decision making. Once he hit 23/24 and still looked that way I think most people just figured he was past improving. 

Ive not seen him play but I can only presume that his coaching staff in Oostende have managed to do what nobody in Scotland was able to. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • 3 months later...

Archived