talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dreams

football forum

Inspired by the sleep thread. Thread for sharing your dreaming experience 

I mostly have dreams realted to real world objects.

Few days back i had a dream that its night, pitch black darkness in the sky with not a single star and then a giant golden Anubis appears and starts talking than suddenly he looked towards me and i woke up. 

Can anyone interpret that :coffee:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

I can have a good or exciting dream, wake up to go the loo or get a drink of water and then go back to sleep and continue on with the dream.

P.S. Just waiting for someone know to post they have wet dreams xD

Calling @MUFC ...

• Subscriber

I can remember when I was a young lad in Australia sharing a room with my little brother and we had bunk beds and I was on the top bunk, I dreamt that I was falling out of a plane and woke up and I was lying on the bedroom floor :(  

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I had a very strange and vivid dream about one of the girls that works up in the office the other night... that was a bit weird

sounds kinky...

• 1 year later...

Yeah, that's right, it's finally here. 

I have always had very vivid dreams, and some of which I can't seem to shake or stop thinking about that. I have even had lucid dreams which are strange as shit to experience. 

In here, I'll write about some of my dreams and try to update this after waking up so they are fresh in my mind. Feel free to share some of your dreams here as well, as this might actually be quite entertaining. 

First, I will start telling some dreams from my past that have stuck with me throughout the years. 

The most famous one spoken about at family meetings, was when I was a wee lad, maybe 7 or 8. 

I had a dream that the local weatherman here in Atlanta, Glen Burns, came into my room and told me that a tornado was heading to our house..scared, I asked him for help, and he grabbed my blanket, and told me to follow him. I did and he led me onto the back porch, grabbed me a pillow, and laid me down ,throwing a blanket over me as I fell asleep. 

Next morning I wake up to my Mom going nuts, as I guess she had gone into my room to look for me, only to panic and search the entire house, until she noticed that I was on the back porch. When I awoke, she asked me immediately, 'Why are you out here", and according to her, I said, "Glen Burns told me to'. 

Little did I know that this would be the beginning in a long lifetime of strange, vivid, and obscure dreams. 

Ok, so we can openly talk about this. Weirdest dream I've had lately was being in a store, and a robber came in and took two female employees hostage. What did I do? Fled with two other employees out of the Emergency Exit. Can't even be a hero in my own dreams. 

I was kissing and dating this girl in high school, being totally ignorant, we would dry hump and make out and one time she called me and told me we had to stop because she had missed her period. Confused and scared (I was about 16/17) I remember being in a kind of panic. 

Well, during this whole ordeal, I had a dream that this girl and I were properly doing the nasty, when I started to feel a sharp pain on my pecker...going in and out with as much vigor as a 17 year old could, I look at to see what the source of the pain was, and was horrified when I noticed that that my lady's vagina has turned into Sarlacc from Star Wars. 

I have never been more scared in my life. 

58 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ok, so we can openly talk about this. Weirdest dream I've had lately was being in a store, and a robber came in and took two female employees hostage. What did I do? Fled with two other employees out of the Emergency Exit. Can't even be a hero in my own dreams. 

Your brain is training you to be a practical survivor 

• 5 months later...
51 minutes ago, Stan said:

I have no idea what he looks like but I dreamt that I went to Germany, found @Rucksackfranzose and went to a market stall to sell lots of veg. Then went to a football stadium located in the middle of a campsite.

It was weird. 

Let me interpret it for you

You went to Germany means something efficient yet boring is about to happen to you. Meeting Ruck signifies whatever it will be it will be edgy at times but cool in the end. Vegs are not cool as seeing fruits so that's a worrying sign but selling them means that worry will eventually bring you profit. 

Campsite is interesting as it can mean two opposite things your insecurity with loneliness or a chance of new social bonding. Football is just because you thought about it before sleeping

Archived