The better place to talk football.

Dreams

football forum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
58 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Study of subconscious as a subject like in psychology. Dreams are a way of it communicating

But Tommy doesn't need to know everyone's dreams - all he was saying was that it was a bit cringey.

They're not mutually exclusive :). You can have your own subconscious but also not give a shit about other people's dreams

3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I had a nightmare the other night, I dreamt that Man United had offered Ole a 5-year extension to his contract...and he accepted it...:eek:

Had  a horrible nightmare that we extended Mike Phelans contract.

• 9 months later...

Had a strange one last night, Decided to watch a horror called Morloch ( I think it was called that ) and I must have nodded off about 30 minutes in but then I had this weird dream where I was in a run down abandoned stable and this creature was coming towards me in the mud, It was like a big maggot but with a hideous face and I was stuck in this mud and could not get away... This creature turned into some kind of werewolf type creature and had been killing people all round the place, Anyway all I could hear was "Feed The Worm" being chanted over and over in some sort of old Nordic tongue and every time it chanted "Feed The Worm" the fucking thing slumped forward a bit closer to me, I couldn't move and was shitting myself... 

Anyway, suddenly I hear a noise behind the wall in the next part of the stable and fuck me if it wasn't Harry Potter clambering over the broken back wall of the stable.. He looked straight at me and just left me there.. This thing then started to transform into this giant wolf like creature and was heading towards me and all I could do was point in the direction of Potter who was nearly over the wall, Don't know why but it worked and it chased Potter behind the stable and all I could hear was horrible screams as he was getting ripped to shreds.. 

At that point fear got the better of me and I manged to walk through this treacle like mud and got out of the stable and at that point I just started running and jumping to get away, with each jump I was getting higher and higher in the air until I was so high I thought I would die once I hit the floor but every time I did I just bounced right back up again, I was just so relieved to have put a ton of distance between me and the creature.

I woke up during one of the jumps and the film was still playing right near the end and I could hear this "Feed The Worm" chanting so I was in some sort of semi tired coma or something but the chanting was loud and clear, not any of the talking or the other stuff going on just the chanting.. Weird how it plays with your mind... I don't get this with any other type of film only horror

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Weird how it plays with your mind... I don't get this with any other type of film only horror

Feed the worm, feed the worm, feed the worm, feed the worm, feed the worm, feed the worm, feed the worm....O.o

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472ewbokdlpi3mnbq6qd

It's always awkward when people tell you about their dreams no? I stopped talking about mine because I always feel weird when someone tells me about theirs. Like, I don't want to hear what your weird ass brain came up with while you were unconscious. 

9 hours ago, Tommy said:

It's always awkward when people tell you about their dreams no? I stopped talking about mine because I always feel weird when someone tells me about theirs. Like, I don't want to hear what your weird ass brain came up with while you were unconscious. 

I hope Freddy Krueger appears in yours tonight x.

Archived