talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Barcelona (4) 3-0 (0) Man Utd - Tuesday 16th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

It’s something about the way Pogba carries himself that really pisses you off. Hate the bloke.

Careful mate. Sensible stuff like this might have you labeled as a racist....

Darren Fletcher said if you're 2-0 down at Camp Nou, you'd expect to have been outplayed and Manchester United haven't been outplayed here. I thoroughly disagree with him - Manchester United had a bright start, but beyond the first 10 minutes they've definitely been outplayed.

1 minute ago, carefreeluke said:

Think Liverpool would be very comfortable against Barcelona over two legs. Messi might have a say about that but I’d put Liverpool as clear favourites.

Agreed. Liverpool have far too much energy for Barca to cope. Would take a master class for them to beat them. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, carefreeluke said:

Think Liverpool would be very comfortable against Barcelona over two legs. Messi might have a say about that but I’d put Liverpool as clear favourites.

Clear favourites is a bit of a stretch but they'd 100% give a better game and test to Barca than Man Utd have tonight. Yes the first 10 minutes were encouraging for Utd but they've been dominated since.

• Subscriber

On United going to shit, I blame their midfield pairing of Pogba and Fred. You cannot dictate any kind of play when you have a person that is rattled and a person who is clueless and its showing. Their front-men have done well with whatever little service they've gotten but if you're going to spend time chasing shadows you're not going to get anywhere with this team that knows to keep the ball and make you run for your life to get it.

• The title was changed to Barcelona (4) 3-0 (0) Man Utd - Tuesday 16th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived