talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City (4) 4-3a (4) Tottenham - Wednesday 17th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)

• The title was changed to Man City (0) vs (1) Tottenham - Wednesday 17th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The papers are saying Fernandinho is out  ..he's not, he's fit to play if Pep decide's to pick him but he might rest him for the weekend game also against Spurs

Id play

Ederson

Walker - Otamendi - Laporte - Mendy

De Bruyne - Fernandinho - Silva

Bernardo - Aguero - Sterling

BENCH:- Muric, Stones, Danilo, Gundogan, Sane, Mahrez, Jesus

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

The papers are saying Fernandinho is out  ..he's not, he's fit to play if Pep decide's to pick him but he might rest him for the weekend game also against Spurs

Id play

Ederson

Walker - Otamendi - Laporte - Mendy

De Bruyne - Fernandinho - Silva

Bernardo - Aguero - Sterling

BENCH:- Muric, Stones, Danilo, Gundogan, Sane, Mahrez, Jesus

I dont think he'll mess around. You'll have the home advantage and with Fernandinho in the squad it affords the attack to work better. Going with a convincing win for you'll. 

58 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I dont think he'll mess around. You'll have the home advantage and with Fernandinho in the squad it affords the attack to work better. Going with a convincing win for you'll. 

We have to think about the game against them 3 days later on Saturday too which for me is more important so Pep might rest some players like he did in the first leg for the Premier League game

11 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

We have to think about the game against them 3 days later on Saturday too which for me is more important so Pep might rest some players like he did in the first leg for the Premier League game

Isn't the CL more important to Pep and the owners though?

20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Isn't the CL more important to Pep and the owners though?

Well Pep rested players for the 1st leg so we could play a stronger team against Palace so we will have to see   ..i think he will try run them ragged tomorrow then rotate 6 players for us on the Saturday, the team tomorrow will show us which is more important i guess

“I think everyone is fit,” Guardiola said. “I don’t think Zinchenko will train today, the other ones came back yesterday and are recovering well.

“[Fernandinho] trained yesterday,

“Aguero is fit. He needs competition and needs a little time to get best condition.”

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Fucking Hell that City lineup xD

XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Mendy, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Stones, Sane, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi, Jesus

:what:

Apart from Fernandinho being rested it's not a surprise in my book

Just now, Happy Blue said:

XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Mendy, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Stones, Sane, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi, Jesus

:what:

Apart from Fernandinho being rested it's not a surprise in my book

I thought Sane was starting too. Read it wrong xD

Would of made the linup look like this 

Aguero

Sane-------------------Sterling

Silva-----KDB----B.Silva

Gundogan

Mendy----Laporte----Walker

Ederson

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

I thought Sane was starting too. Read it wrong xD

Would of made the linup look like this 

Aguero

Sane-------------------Sterling

Silva-----KDB----B.Silva

Gundogan

Mendy----Laporte----Walker

Ederson

xD ..Sane will come on at some point, could have a big impact in the last 20 when they start slowing down, devastating pace on the counter 

I wonder what would be more damaging for City's league campaign. Getting knocked out and losing some momentum, or fixture congestion?

I hope for some kind of result that leads to City losing some fucking points in the league. Whether if that means them progressing or not, I don't care, I just hope Spurs can break them mentally somehow.

• The title was changed to Man City (4) 4-3a (4) Tottenham - Wednesday 17th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived