talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Napoli (0) 0-1 (3) Arsenal - Thursday 18th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Arsenal only need one goal and then Napoli need four. Then again it would be prime Arsenal to be like 1-1 at half-time and surely be through only to concede three goals in the second half and get knocked out.

4 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Yep.

I'm actually optimistic for once though. Under Wenger we'd have conceded at home, I think Emery will get us through.

Think Arsenal will score at least once 100% which should be enough. Personally i think we might lose the final against Arsenal if we manage to get that far. Emery is a wizard in the EL.

To be honest we have been terrible away from home in the knockouts. I think we will play defensively. Hopefully we get through. Really can't call it through.

On 15/04/2019 at 15:07, True Blue said:

Think Arsenal will score at least once 100% which should be enough. Personally i think we might lose the final against Arsenal if we manage to get that far. Emery is a wizard in the EL.

Well to be fair you have been better in it so far. 

5 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Well to be fair you have been better in it so far. 

Meh poor opposition, good draw etc. At times we looks great, but against Slavia in Prague we were in 1st gear walking around. I fear we don't take games more seriously we could easily be out if not tonight then in the semi's.

• Administrator

Think if Napoli score an early goal then it takes some pressure off them and they go on to win the game and the tie. Arsenal get an early goal and it's the over... 

• The title was changed to Napoli (0) 0-1 (3) Arsenal - Thursday 18th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived