talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Napoli (0) 0-1 (3) Arsenal - Thursday 18th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Asura said:

Napoli look super shit to me in the final third.. not at all worried

Yeah there is a reason they are 20 points or so behind juventus by the looks of it

4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah there is a reason they are 20 points or so behind juventus by the looks of it

Tbh im more worried about semis now with the way Valencia are playing. Hope Emery knows how to handle them with his time at Sevilla. 

Just now, Asura said:

Tbh im more worried about semis now with the way Valencia are playing. Hope Emery knows how to handle them with his time at Sevilla. 

Yeah we have a bad record against them. Gonna be proper pissed of if we don't win the game tonight though

• The title was changed to Napoli (0) 0-1 (3) Arsenal - Thursday 18th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)

That's good work from Arsenal. Napoli, when we played them at least, were a completely different side away from their home turf than the one we faced at Anfield. And Arsenal's away form has been famously questionable this season. So to get this result against the 2nd best Italian side (admittedly, who are trailing the league leaders pretty spectacularly) away from home and to never really look uncomfortable at any point in the match - that's a good performance and a good result.

I think Arsenal have a good chance of winning the Europa League this year. I think it'll be them or Valencia to win it overall.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That's good work from Arsenal. Napoli, when we played them at least, were a completely different side away from their home turf than the one we faced at Anfield. And Arsenal's away form has been famously questionable this season. So to get this result against the 2nd best Italian side (admittedly, who are trailing the league leaders pretty spectacularly) away from home and to never really look uncomfortable at any point in the match - that's a good performance and a good result.

I think Arsenal have a good chance of winning the Europa League this year. I think it'll be them or Valencia to win it overall.

Koscielny  was solid as well tonight. Didn't have a lot to do but he was solid and made some vital tackles. One of the most underated arsenal players in my opinion

1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

It's a weird feeling to watch Arsenal in a two legged European knockout tie and feel relaxed...I don't think I've experienced this in my whole life as an Arsenal fan xD

There were a few. Celta Vigo and most of the play offs for the champion's league but I get what you mean

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

It's a weird feeling to watch Arsenal in a two legged European knockout tie and feel relaxed...I don't think I've experienced this in my whole life as an Arsenal fan xD

No Bayern so you're good. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived