Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Napoli (0) 0-1 (3) Arsenal - Thursday 18th April, 2019 (QF 2nd Leg)

That's good work from Arsenal. Napoli, when we played them at least, were a completely different side away from their home turf than the one we faced at Anfield. And Arsenal's away form has been famously questionable this season. So to get this result against the 2nd best Italian side (admittedly, who are trailing the league leaders pretty spectacularly) away from home and to never really look uncomfortable at any point in the match - that's a good performance and a good result.

I think Arsenal have a good chance of winning the Europa League this year. I think it'll be them or Valencia to win it overall.

It's a weird feeling to watch Arsenal in a two legged European knockout tie and feel relaxed...I don't think I've experienced this in my whole life as an Arsenal fan xD

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That's good work from Arsenal. Napoli, when we played them at least, were a completely different side away from their home turf than the one we faced at Anfield. And Arsenal's away form has been famously questionable this season. So to get this result against the 2nd best Italian side (admittedly, who are trailing the league leaders pretty spectacularly) away from home and to never really look uncomfortable at any point in the match - that's a good performance and a good result.

I think Arsenal have a good chance of winning the Europa League this year. I think it'll be them or Valencia to win it overall.

Koscielny  was solid as well tonight. Didn't have a lot to do but he was solid and made some vital tackles. One of the most underated arsenal players in my opinion

1 minute ago, ...Dan said:

It's a weird feeling to watch Arsenal in a two legged European knockout tie and feel relaxed...I don't think I've experienced this in my whole life as an Arsenal fan xD

There were a few. Celta Vigo and most of the play offs for the champion's league but I get what you mean

52 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

No Bayern so you're good. 

• Haha 1