talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Adam Johnson Caught On Camera Wishing He'd Raped Victim

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I think we knew he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box when he cheated on his pregnant girlfriend with a 5 year old

Oh, definitely but you'd think that anyone close enough to him that isn't disgusted by his actions and hasn't ostracised him would have warned him about the dangers of talking openly to fellow prisoners (as well as talking to him about the legal issues around sexual intercourse). 

Not defending the sad twat but I don't think he genuinely wishes he raped her. It was a figure of speech and he probably makes a few valid points in what he said. Again, not condoning what he did but people have done far worse and got far less

14 minutes ago, Salford Kel said:

Not defending the sad twat but I don't think he genuinely wishes he raped her. It was a figure of speech and he probably makes a few valid points in what he said. Again, not condoning what he did but people have done far worse and got far less

Your last sentence reminds me of something that happened a few years ago in the village I live. 

A lad I know got barred from his local pub so was drinking in the pub next door (about 200 yards away). After 1 too many he left the pub with his mates to confront the landlord that had barred him saying "im going to kill him"  

This dude walked into the pub and the landlord approached him and reminded him he was barred. The lad punched the landlord that hard that he shattered his jaw and as the landlord fell back he hit his head on the pool table and severed his main artery in the back of his neck. There was blood coming out of his nose, ears and mouth and after less than a minute he was dead. 

In court the dudes solicitor won the case saying it was manslaughter and not murder. The kid did approximately 28 months in prison. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Your last sentence reminds me of something that happened a few years ago in the village I live. 

A lad I know got barred from his local pub so was drinking in the pub next door (about 200 yards away). After 1 too many he left the pub with his mates to confront the landlord that had barred him saying "im going to kill him"  

This dude walked into the pub and the landlord approached him and reminded him he was barred. The lad punched the landlord that hard that he shattered his jaw and as the landlord fell back he hit his head on the pool table and severed his main artery in the back of his neck. There was blood coming out of his nose, ears and mouth and after less than a minute he was dead. 

In court the dudes solicitor won the case saying it was manslaughter and not murder. The kid did approximately 28 months in prison. 

Dodgy one that. Saying it doesn't necessarily mean he intended to kill him but, regardless, that's obviously nowhere near long enough for taking someone's life because of your own inability to control your emotions and over something so stupid

3 minutes ago, Salford Kel said:

Dodgy one that. Saying it doesn't necessarily mean he intended to kill him but, regardless, that's obviously nowhere near long enough for taking someone's life because of your own inability to control your emotions and over something so stupid

Oh he definitely didn't mean to kill him (I know him pretty well). He's a cock of massive proportions but he's not a killer. 

My point was to illustrate your point that people do far less time for far worse crimes. 

Johnson mustn't have wished that (surely?) he had raped the girl, the point he's attempting to make, I think, is that he believes he was harshly sentenced due to who he was and his status in this country but there's an argument that as someone of reasonable stature, he should have known better and not done it anyway. But that is an incredibly stupid thing to say and it will, almost certainly, go against him in any parole case or the like. 

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Pretty certain he is.

Well yeah he is but you know what I mean right? What I meant was he didn't go out that night to murder the bloke. He should have done much more time for the crime though. 

57 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Well yeah he is but you know what I mean right? What I meant was he didn't go out that night to murder the bloke. He should have done much more time for the crime though. 

On the one hand I want to believe you. On the other hand he said he was going to kill someone then went off and fucking did it. That doesn't look great tbh.

Adam Johnson is a dirty pedo though.

18 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

On the one hand I want to believe you. On the other hand he said he was going to kill someone then went off and fucking did it. That doesn't look great tbh.

That's a great point to be honest. He's set out and done exactly what he said he'd do, then basically pleaded it was a turn of phrase by the sounds of it to get off with manslaughter. Just over 2 years is a fucking joke for killing someone though.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Salford Kel said:

This. He makes the comparison to people in the same jail who have actually raped someone and got less time. Or done more with an underage girl and got less time. He says he only kissed the girl and got 6 years, yet people have raped or actually had sex with a drunk girl and only got a couple of years.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

This. He makes the comparison to people in the same jail who have actually raped someone and got less time. Or done more with an underage girl and got less time. He says he only kissed the girl and got 6 years, yet people have raped or actually had sex with a drunk girl and only got a couple of years.

You get locked up for having sex with a drunk girl?

:eek:

5 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Maybe with manslaughter, jail time isn't the right punishment? Perhaps a couple of years of public service and probation is better than jail time but the moment that probation is broken it's twice the jail time.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Maybe with manslaughter, jail time isn't the right punishment? Perhaps two years of public service and probation is better than jail time but the moment that probation is broken it's twice the jail time.

I don't think so personally. If someone killed my daughter in a drunken rage and I saw them sweeping the streets a month later I'd not be very happy. 

In fact I'd probably be taking their job as a street sweeper in all honesty. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

You get locked up for having sex with a drunk girl?

:eek:

haha. nah he said that you could have sex with a drunk girl, then the next day they could go to the police and say you raped them because they didn't consent etc. The risk that comes with it not that it's wrong xD 

Archived