Mainz vs Fortuna Dusseldorf
Borussia Monchengladbach vs RB Leipzig
Schalke vs Hoffenheim

Sunday, April 21, 2019
Freiburg vs Borussia Dortmund
Hertha Berlin vs Hannover 

Monday, April 22, 2019
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2018/19 [ 30. Spieltag ] 20-22nd April, 2019
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dortmund defeat Freiburg, they will qualify for the CL next year. 

Game of the week has to be: Gladbach vs Leipzig

Playing away to Wolfsburg won't be easy, and it further stresses what a collapse last week was against Augsburg. :censored:

1 hour ago, nudge said:

:35_thinking: :35_thinking: :35_thinking:

D4liqRsUIAMIV48.png

Bayern are in another league, which they proved against Dortmund. I hope you lot pull the surprise, but that Gladbach/Leipzig match will be a good one. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Bayern are in another league, which they proved against Dortmund. I hope you lot pull the surprise, but that Gladbach/Leipzig match will be a good one. 

We'll see B|

Gladbach will be thrashed by RB I reckon.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'd love to see Bremen and Gladbach both win with good matches. 

So would I but both will probably lose xD 

To be fair I care more about our next match against Bayern in the cup but it'd be nice to get a draw there today...

Just now, nudge said:

So would I but both will probably lose xD 

To be fair I care more about our next match against Bayern in the cup but it'd be nice to get a draw there today...

You'll be fine in the cup. Norderby for a final is happening. B|

• Subscriber

0-0 in halftime, not too shabby -_- Other than that great save by Pavlenka 1 on 1 with Gnabry, not many clear cut chances created by Bayern either; solid defending by us so far but we need a bit more action upfront... Bayern will be more aggressive in the second half and I expect them to score but maybe we can hit them on a counter as well. Kruse seems to have picked up a knock; hopefully not too serious. 

Werder doing well, not a classic, but Bayern not doing much to threaten...yet.   I would take a 0-0 final now.

When did Serge Gnarby become bayern's best player?  He wasnt even Werders best player.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

xD

There is nothing like sport to squeeze out all those inner emotions is there

I'm way too rational and nice in real life; sport is my only chance to let the steam off and talk trash and be irrational without consequences xD 

• Subscriber

Now seriously, a deserved win for Bayern as they dominated the match completely in the second half and after Milos' sending off we never had a chance; I was surprised by how poor Bayern's finishing was today though... Could have easily ended 4- or 5-0 in their favour. We shut them down pretty well in the first half; especially Lewandowski who only got his first shot on goal in the second half, but we offered absolutely nothing going forward and I hope it won't be the same on Wednesday in the cup match as there's no way we'll win it if we try to defend against Bayern for over 90 minutes... Gnabry was Bayern's best player today; Pavlenka MOTM for us. Kohfeldt should have probably taken Veljkovic off in the halftime as it's well known already that he's a liability when he's booked and it's not the first time it happened to him either. Meh.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived