football forum

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 28/07/2020 at 17:14, nudge said:

Zak Brown keeps on delivering...

Love the old Gulf Oil liveries, would be fantastic to see one on McLaren in the future...

Is Zak viewed very highly in F1 circles? Seems like a top guy and has certainly put together a great team. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Eco said:

Is Zak viewed very highly in F1 circles? Seems like a top guy and has certainly put together a great team. 

Yes, I think he has a reputation as a very competent person in motorsports, especially when it comes to business and marketing.

• 9 months later...
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

This is pretty cool and funny. 

So nervous "...yeah?" from Lando after Andreas Seidl said Lando for the second time cracked me up. xD

Not staged at all :ph34r: xD 

16 minutes ago, nudge said:

Not staged at all :ph34r: xD 

:D

Shows how cool McLaren have become under Brown and Seidl though. They would have never done anything like this under Ron Dennis. He'd be too focused to get his drivers a military haircut. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

:D

Shows how cool McLaren have become under Brown and Seidl though. They would have never done anything like this under Ron Dennis. He'd be too focused to get his drivers a military haircut. 

I think you're more of a fan of stuff like that than me xD I understand that these days, social media presence is a big part of reaching out to the fans and attracting the younger generation in particular, but personally, I have very little time for it... 

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think you're more of a fan of stuff like that than me xD I understand that these days, social media presence is a big part of reaching out to the fans and attracting the younger generation in particular, but personally, I have very little time for it... 

Ok, Mrs. Dennis. xD:23_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Ok, Mrs. Dennis. xD:23_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

xD Just different preferences... But times have changed so much. Imagine if we had Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost having a milk challenge, Michael Schumacher battling Mika Häkkinen in a Q&A quiz, or Nigel Mansell streaming his latest vlog right before the race weekend xD 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Expected him to be the favourite for an Andretti seat if that one materialises... Great talent either way, good to see him taking on a testing/development role. Could definitely see him in F1 in the future.

Archived