• Mix of Computer/Phone
    • Mix of Computer/Tablet
    • Mix of Phone/Tablet

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Yea it's lasts about a week... got to level 110 on snake as well, reckon that's a record now

Just think about it this way you've had that phone and Nokia has gone under and resurfaced as a new company again. Talk about good engineering. Plus, it has SNAKE!!!

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Laptop

My Nokia does not have internet access... 

Is it a Nokia 3100? I miss mine, it was a fucking tank. Meanwhile my fiancé dropped her ipad onto my iPhone and both screens just basically fucking exploded and I had to get us new screens.  Great work Apple...

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is it a Nokia 3100? I miss mine, it was a fucking tank. Meanwhile my fiancé dropped her ipad onto my iPhone and both screens just basically fucking exploded and I had to get us new screens.  Great work Apple...

No I was just messing about... I own a Samsung but just don't use it for here it's too much hassle.. Bet them screens cost a bomb to replace.. Leelah broke my other halfs screen and they quoted us some stupid amount so went and got her another one for her and gave Leelah the other one to mess about on.. it's got 2 cracks across it and it had a protector screen as well.. taking the piss they are.. 

Archived