Mainz
Nurnberg - 
Union Berlin -
FC Saarbrücken - @Rucksackfranzose
Schalke - @SchalkeUK
Stuttgart - 
Werder Bremen - @nudge  @Devil-Dick Willie @UK Grun Weiss @binder @DeadLinesman
Wolfsburg -  

Let me know if you want your name added to the list, and if you support a German team not on the list, I can certainly add them. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

@Tommy - Köln
@Faithcore - Düsseldorf
@Devil-Dick Willie - HSV
@Chadwell - Werder
@SchalkeUK - BVB
@BartraPique1932 - Schalke
@Rucksackfranzose - Homburg
@Relling - RB Leipzig

Ha - I added them all, for some reason I was only able to add one person at a time, so I kept having to edit, and then save. 

I think all of your are incorrect. xD Already hitting the booze there, Inga? 

Just now, nudge said:

That was supposed to be a joke :41_pensive:

xD for some reason I just saw Relling first, and I was thinking...NO WAY...so I added him to RB real quick...only to see that everyone was WAY off. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Just now, CaaC - John said:

You can add Borussia Dortmund for me if you want as I have always kept track of their matches over the years and nowadays as I was stationed in Dortmund in my army days (early 1970's).  

Welcome! 

• Thanks 1

If this is based on positive support then 04 is obviously my 'status', but if it is based on which teams I respect the you can keep the BVB on my list and add Werder and Dusseldorf - they are the main teams of the folks on here I have been in contact with and respected for a long time and would never sink to disrespecting their men!:D

Edited by SchalkeUK

Fixed it for you @nudge B|

I put myself down as Frankfurt. I've been flirting with them, Braunschweig, and HSV...but I keep coming back to Frankfurt. I've certainly had the most fun watching them over the past few years, and this year has been truly enjoyable to behold. 

On 18/04/2019 at 04:17, Eco said:

Fixed it for you @nudge B|

I put myself down as Frankfurt. I've been flirting with them, Braunschweig, and HSV...but I keep coming back to Frankfurt. I've certainly had the most fun watching them over the past few years, and this year has been truly enjoyable to behold. 

And Frankfurt and it's surroundings is home to many Air Force brats. So there's your connection :usa:

10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

And Frankfurt and it's surroundings is home to many Air Force brats. So there's your connection :usa:

If I need a true connection, I would have gone for Kaiserslautern as I spent many a summers there with my aunt being in the Air Force. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Hey! I’m new to the forum and I follow Leverkusen. I haven’t been properly following them long but have been watching the Bundesliga for a few years now. I picked Leverkusen because they were the first side I rooted for when they were in the 2002 CL final. They are not as popular as some of the other big sides and I like that too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Hey! I’m new to the forum and I follow Leverkusen. I haven’t been properly following them long but have been watching the Bundesliga for a few years now. I picked Leverkusen because they were the first side I rooted for when they were in the 2002 CL final. They are not as popular as some of the other big sides and I like that too.

Welcome aboard, mate. Well, the club was founded by Bayer employees, and they get their money from Bayer, that's why they're not really that popular in Germany, similar to Wolfsburg, but not as extreme as Hoffenheim or even Red Bull. I know a few Leverkusen fans that live here in Düsseldorf, and I was always puzzled when I first heard that they support Leverkusen xD But hey, why not? 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Mark said:

Welcome aboard! How do you feel about Leverkusen's chances this season? 

• Upvote 1