talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga Supporters

On 14/07/2021 at 13:29, Tommy said:

Schalke - Fortuna on Matchday 5. I've always wanted to see that Arena from inside. 

I can't think of a stadium in Germany that I don't have a desire to see. It seems like most of the ones in the top two divisions (and even lower) are some pretty cool stadiums. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Hello , i know it's out of topic but i would like to go on a match. Augsburg - Dortmund.(16th of December) I tried getting tickets from the official ticket store but they say that i had to have already bought tickets for home matches of Augsburg in the previous season. Although this was not stated in the announcements, I bought tickets for the previous home game against Eintracht so that I could buy for the next one against Dortmund. But still They won't let me buy tickets. 

So, I would like to ask 3 things 1) Do you think in the next few days the website will let me buy tickets? 2) Can anyone who knows help me to buy tickets for this match? 3) Do you trust any ticket repurchase website?  Thank you very much, anyone who wants to send me a message to my email tsimoxr@gmail.com