• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-0 Tottenham - Saturday 20th April, 2019

football forum

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Am I missing something with Dier, like people non-LFC fans were with Henderson for years? Because I just don’t think he’s very good at all, other than scoring a penalty for England

Don't forget he also scored a jammy free kick once .

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Spurs don't look bad, though. They could absolutely score a couple and almost already have. 

They've conspired not to take the chances they've been given. They need at least 2 goals to get a point here.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’s a bit sad, I used to like Man City quite a bit. The enemy of my enemy, and all that. Plus they housed God for a while and eventually let him come home on a free.

Now I hate them and wish they didn’t exist

I'm neutral on them tbh. Like Arsenal and spurs. Unlike Chelsea and United.

They are just as bad as Chelsea at their worst in terms of money, but they've clearly had a strategy to be way less detestable.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Who'd you replace him with? Son could play for any top 6 club and make an improvement I'd reckon. 

Don't ask me impossible questions like that Stanley 

De Bruyne going off, boost for Spurs, who need to improve big time.

Just now, Inverted said:

Agueros been unreal the last few games. Popping up everywhere, out wide and in midfield as well as scoring. 

He could be the next to go down, played to much football and should of been rested today in my opinion 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Jesus Christ why has Son chosen today to go full Spurs all of a sudden. Could easily have a hat trick now. 

Tired legs. Ran himself in to the ground on Wednesday! 

Which begs the question why this is the first game of the weekend given both teams played Wednesday night... 

Same as on Wednesday some of Spurs best chances are coming through City being sloppy on the ball, it's very unlike a Guardiola team to be that careless in possession. City make the pitch as big as possible so if they lose it there can be a lot of space to exploit and it's one of the reasons Pep demands his players to use the ball with a lot of care and prefers shorter passes as there's less room for error. 

Spurs on the one hand as they've done on many occasions this season just seem to look to feed Son as quickly as possible. Son's movement makes this possible more often than not so it's a good outlet but if I was a Spurs fan I'd like to see a bit more variation in their play.

• The title was changed to Man City 1-0 Tottenham - Saturday 20th April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived