The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-0 Tottenham - Saturday 20th April, 2019

football forum

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Harry said:

We still have a fair chance of dropping points.

With your form I can't see you dropping points to be perfectly honest mate. Unless you get injuries to key players I see you winning them all. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Pep should of rotated the team more today

I thought he would have done, really. Only 2 changes from Wednesday? 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

3 Foden, Zinc & Stones

Ah yeah, forgot Stones for Kompany. 

I'd have thought Jesus, Sane, Otamendi would have started. 

• Administrator
Just now, Inverted said:

Oliver has completely fell for City here in spoiling these last 10 minutes. 

Some fairly soft fouls given, yes. 

• Administrator
Just now, Inverted said:

What an absolute shitshow. No idea how that's ended 1-0. 

Spurs had their chances! No doubt tiredness has played a part though, as well. And perhaps some questionable refereeing decisions on both sides. 

Thought both sides should have had a penalty. 

Gutted. 

That was the only real test city had left, and there scraped through it. I think the title is theirs unless somehow Utd stop being shit all of a sudden. 

It would be just our luck to fuck up tomorrow an all. 

• Subscriber

Think City will just manage it, but tomorrow's game between us and United may have an impact. People have said it as a joke but if United don't get a result against us there's a lot more pressure on them to perform on Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Gutted. 

That was the only real test city had left, and there scraped through it. I think the title is theirs unless somehow Utd stop being shit all of a sudden. 

It would be just our luck to fuck up tomorrow an all. 

Wouldn't it just... the one game you might be expected to stroll and against the odds you get beaten... I was very tempted to go for Cardiff as a one off.. Pool have just to keep going and not fuck up the easy on paper ones by going in with anything less than 100% commitment to the win.. 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Wouldn't it just... the one game you might be expected to stroll and against the odds you get beaten... I was very tempted to go for Cardiff as a one off.. Pool have just to keep going and not fuck up the easy on paper ones by going in with anything less than 100% commitment to the win.. 

I’m weary of a European hangover because that’s just “typical Liverpool,” on the back of a good result in Europe against a side that probably isn’t good enough to stay in this league but fighting for their lives, and we just play like dogshit and then those relegation battlers look like world beaters. I’ve seen that happen too many times for my liking.

I hope we can keep the pressure on

• Subscriber

Cardiff is arguably Liverpool's toughest test to go. Can't see Newcastle giving them much trouble, Huddersfield is 3 points and Wolves as well in likelihood depending on whether they have 7th to play for on the last day.

I think Brighton and Burnley are walkovers for City but Leicester will be dangerous.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah I don’t think that’s going to be a problem for you at all

Hopefully not but derby games can be strange like when we used to beat united with a crap team when they was top so anything can happen

• The title was changed to Man City 1-0 Tottenham - Saturday 20th April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived