talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-0 Tottenham - Saturday 20th April, 2019

football forum

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’m weary of a European hangover because that’s just “typical Liverpool,” on the back of a good result in Europe against a side that probably isn’t good enough to stay in this league but fighting for their lives, and we just play like dogshit and then those relegation battlers look like world beaters. I’ve seen that happen too many times for my liking.

I hope we can keep the pressure on

Although rare it does happen as we are aware especially in this league... Hope Klopp opts for the strongest side possible and does not tweak the side because of the European game and the fact the opponents are struggling near the bottom of the table.. You would normally add a percentage of extra effort form the home side simply because they have a bigger club arriving but with Cardiff there will be an extra percentage added in on top of that because of the relegation battle they are in.. 

Any tweaks or changes that does not put out a full squad at full strength then you could be dicing with the end of your seasons challenge.. I also don't buy into tired players, at this stage of the season every single one of them players should be putting their best foot forward wanting to give it 100% given whats at stake.. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Inverted said:

What an absolute shitshow. No idea how that's ended 1-0. 

I hope spurs miss top 4 for that meek effort. Understandably tired but you'd think they still had a cushion to 4th as the seemed to be no urgency about their finishing.

• The title was changed to Man City 1-0 Tottenham - Saturday 20th April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived