The better place to talk football.

Awrite

football forum

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
21 hours ago, Salford Kel said:

A bit but more so when he got sacked before he'd even had a season. Thought he was made a scapegoat for Woodward's amateur attempts to sign a player

Ta. Agreed. Been pleasantly surprised to be honest. Looks good too

To be fair, whilst I didn't always agree with what you had to say. The past is the past. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Belated but welcome Kel, was disappointed you were banned on the last site that we do not speak of so good to see you on here.

Cheers, good to see you're on here too

Just now, Toony said:

Did she announce she is leaving or has she just been offline for a while?

Think she hinted it in the mental health thread but didn't "announce it"

3 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

She was put on post preview but has since failed to make an acceptable post.

In her last failed attempt at a post she said she was leaving.

Ah right.

She just tries too hard to be controversial unfortunately, shame cos she knows her stuff when it comes to football.

• Administrator

Kel, for reasons best known to herself, can't help but hit the self destruct button. I thought she'd embrace the new start and have mellowed enough not to pour scorn over everything for the sake of infamy and arguments sake. I for one am disappointed as she isn't all bad but just cannot see beyond her biases. 

On 21/04/2017 at 11:57 AM, Salford Kel said:

Hello people, I heard about this site a few weeks ago and that I'd been given an amnesty and have decided to join and see what happens. I don't really have the interest or enthusiasm for football that I used to have and I certainly have less time these days but I'll try and post when I can.

I also can't be doing with the Islam shite, despite everything I posted about it being cast iron fact, as the terrorist attacks are blatant false flags taking us all for mugs. But anyway...

Appreciate the clean slate even if I'm a little dubious as to how clean that slate will be. 

So out of interest kel what do you think of Moyes now?  You did champion him.  Was he given enough time? 

3 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

I can't imagine her relationships to last very long considering she seems more manly and masculine than all of the men on here.

Being an uptight cunt isn't masculine. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Joking aside I do believe that Kel suffers from some mental health issue. She was actually a good member for about a week before hitting the self destruct button. 

clear signs of cuntitis. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

Has she fucked off/been banned already? Definitely quite a lot of problems with that one.

she left off her own accord.

We put her on post-preview because of some of the posts she made. She then attempted a few others which weren't approved and hasn't come back since. 

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

she left off her own accord.

We put her on post-preview because of some of the posts she made. She then attempted a few others which weren't approved and hasn't come back since. 

Fair enough.

She, I actually can't believe she was a she, was like listening to an old man in the pub who just spouts outdated, offensive bollocks to anyone that will listen. 

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Fair enough.

She, I actually can't believe she was a she, was like listening to an old man in the pub who just spouts outdated, offensive bollocks to anyone that will listen. 

What I will say is that there's been a few rumours that 'he/she' isn't actually a female.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Toony said:

What I will say is that there's been a few rumours that 'he/she' isn't actually a female.

Were you sent a dick pic?

7 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Who started that rumour? Sounds like something SouldDefender would say. 

I can't remember where I read it now but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Archived