The better place to talk football.

Awrite

football forum

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 hours ago, Salford Kel said:

Hello people, I heard about this site a few weeks ago and that I'd been given an amnesty and have decided to join and see what happens. I don't really have the interest or enthusiasm for football that I used to have and I certainly have less time these days but I'll try and post when I can.

I also can't be doing with the Islam shite, despite everything I posted about it being cast iron fact, as the terrorist attacks are blatant false flags taking us all for mugs. But anyway...

Appreciate the clean slate even if I'm a little dubious as to how clean that slate will be. 

Well fuck my arse and call me a bitch. I wasn't sure if we'd see you emerge on this site. 

When you say you lost interest in Football, I'm going to assume this begun after Moyes became manager at United?

5 minutes ago, Batard said:

Well fuck my arse and call me a bitch. I wasn't sure if we'd see you emerge on this site. 

When you say you lost interest in Football, I'm going to assume this begun after Moyes became manager at United?

It's your lucky day. I hear @Berserker is seeking a new man to spend his time with. :ph34r:

10 hours ago, SirBalon said:

You were before my time at the other place but it's as if I lived throughout the whole time you were there xD

Can't wait to read you and welcome to TF365 ;)

Cheers 

9 hours ago, Machado said:

Welcome back. But who am I to welcome you here...

Ta

9 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Welcome back, I hope you still LOVE Theirry Henry.

Thanks. He's alright actually. Pretty decent pundit when I've seen him which, granted, isn't often

8 hours ago, Toony said:

Welcome Kel.

Ta

8 hours ago, Asura said:

welcome back, i dont assume you remember me from the old site, Im one of the gloryhunters you used to bash in my early days at TFF :ay:

I do remember you. Apologies

7 hours ago, Dickie said:

The prodigal one returns 

giphy.gif

I guess

7 hours ago, Cure said:

The legendary @Salford Kel is here. Welcome. ^_^

Dunno about that but ta

4 hours ago, Batard said:

A bit but more so when he got sacked before he'd even had a season. Thought he was made a scapegoat for Woodward's amateur attempts to sign a player

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Welcome back, 

Also to staff well done on the fresh slate attitude it's the correct way to build the site.

Ta. Agreed. Been pleasantly surprised to be honest. Looks good too

6 hours ago, Cannabis said:

She's not really into transgenders so it's all fine. 

You on the other hand..

6 hours ago, Cure said:

Nor Brazilians. :whistling:

4 hours ago, Cure said:

It's your lucky day. I hear @Berserker is seeking a new man to spend his time with. :ph34r:

I'll take you hunting and force you to wear a deer costume you cheeky twatic fag. 

1 hour ago, Spike said:

I hear he is magnificent at o jogo bonito when two balls are involved.

Your girl told you well, i can do some fucking magic with these two.

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Good thing i'm not Australian then. :ph34r:

ull git moi cuzzo for u boi hill farking wrek ya greey wite cunt lucky oim on probation an da coppos wuld take me doll payments away carnt

Phonetically written how an drunken Aboriginal would speak.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

ull git moi cuzzo for u boi hill farking wrek ya greey wite cunt lucky oim on probation an da coppos wuld take me doll payments away carn

Reminds me of this. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Salford Kel said:

Was in a coma for most of it brought on by watching his utterly dull 'football'

Sounds about right xD I found him hilarious when I stopped taking him seriously.

Archived