Recent Form
Everton - LWWWL
Man Utd - LWLLW

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Going the game for the first time in years in just a short sleeved top, seem to always have to take a jacket watching football in England. 

Quietly confident about this one, we always seem to do well against United at home. 

Stone Island jacket?

18 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Going the game for the first time in years in just a short sleeved top, seem to always have to take a jacket watching football in England. 

Quietly confident about this one, we always seem to do well against United at home. 

Really? Three defeats and a draw since you beat them at Goodison nearly four years ago

On 19/04/2019 at 18:18, Dr. Gonzo said:

Well this is weird because I'm hoping Everton get a win here, so that United feel desperate for a win against City, so I can hope that United beat City.

All of this makes me want to take a shower.

Man Utd have 5 defeats in 7. Burnley are in better form, they're your only hope for the title :ph34r:

On 20/04/2019 at 03:18, Dr. Gonzo said:

Well this is weird because I'm hoping Everton get a win here, so that United feel desperate for a win against City, so I can hope that United beat City.

All of this makes me want to take a shower.

United should win today so they are still in the hunt for 4th no? 

I think if they lose this then belief will suffer.

At the moment there's Arsenal and spurs looking good for top 4 and United and Chelsea one result behind. They can't really afford to drop any points if they want top 4, they still have to play City and Chelsea

This Utd side are painfully shite. As if we are pinning any hopes on them getting points off city 😂😂 more chance of Burnley causing an upset. 

Bet they regret giving Ole that deal now eh

1 minute ago, Rick said:

This Utd side are painfully shite. As if we are pinning any hopes on them getting points off city 😂😂 more chance of Burnley causing an upset. 

You should be cheering Everton on here. If United somehow pull off a result here it takes a bit of pressure off the City game for them. 

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

You should be cheering Everton on here. If United somehow pull off a result here it takes a bit of pressure off the City game for them. 

Oh, I am hoping for that. 

Dunno wtf DeGea is doing there, but it's 2-0 to the blueshitd 

5 minutes ago, Rick said:

I called it. Caretaker managers never do well after being signed. I don't know if there is something psicological there, but history speaks for itself I reckon.

• The title was changed to Everton 4-0 Man Utd - Sunday 21st April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived