• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 4-0 Man Utd - Sunday 21st April, 2019

football forum

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Very good half from us. United have been absolutely woeful, but again we've not given them a chance to play. It's good watching us and believing that every loose ball is going to fall to one of our players because we have a cohesive shape and approach to pressing which the players look like they finally understand. Only shame is where was this against Fulham last week? 

Don't go full Everton second half please.

39 minutes ago, Rick said:

This Utd side are painfully shite. As if we are pinning any hopes on them getting points off city 😂😂 more chance of Burnley causing an upset. 

Bet they regret giving Ole that deal now eh

Let's be honest, no one knows. Look at some of the shite Everton have lost to this season and they drew with us at Goodison. I get that was all Everton had to play for but all United have to play for is top four.

No matter what attention seeking nobs on social media think, their players will be desperate to win to help them get Champions League football next season.

39 minutes ago, Rick said:

This Utd side are painfully shite. As if we are pinning any hopes on them getting points off city 😂😂 more chance of Burnley causing an upset. 

Bet they regret giving Ole that deal now eh

Let's be honest, no one knows. Look at some of the shite Everton have lost to this season and they drew with us at Goodison. I get that was all Everton had to play for but all United have to play for is top four.

No matter what attention seeking nobs on social media think, their players will be desperate to win to help them get Champions League football next season.

3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I sure hope so. 

• Subscriber

Well, Ole's bubble has well and truly burst now and his car is running on one wheel, looks like the Europa next year and he had better do a complete clear out close season and get rid of the dead wood which includes Pogba.  

55 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I called it. Caretaker managers never do well after being signed. I don't know if there is something psicological there, but history speaks for itself I reckon.

Ole was shit with us five years ago. Clueless all over the pitch, from tactics and formation to even the right players for his tactics. 

I remember someone here saying that Ole's stint with us 'should be taken with a pinch of salt'. Guess I'm being proved right so far. 

1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Ole was shit with us five years ago. Clueless all over the pitch, from tactics and formation to even the right players for his tactics. 

I remember someone here saying that Ole's stint with us 'should be taken with a pinch of salt'. Guess I'm being proved right so far. 

I said a while back that the only reason United were doing well was because they had pressured off the control freak that is Mourinho. Ole hadn't really done anything other than just show up. It was a novelty effect that was never going to last.

1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

I called it. Caretaker managers never do well after being signed. I don't know if there is something psicological there, but history speaks for itself I reckon.

I think there were a number of us that knew this could go the way it's gone... It happens a lot 

• The title was changed to Everton 4-0 Man Utd - Sunday 21st April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived