Cardiff 2-2p Liverpool (EFL Cup)
Liverpool 2-1 Cardiff (EFL Cup)

Recent Form
Cardiff - WLLLW
Liverpool - WWWWW

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how much rotation we'll see, but maybe this might be a good match for Shaqiri. He had a good start with us, then suddenly stopped making appearances with us other than being one of Klopp's go to guys on the bench for goal celebrations. Sometimes I feel like Klopp signed him just because he wanted to hang out with Shaqiri xD

I'm hoping Liverpool win the league because Man Utd fans and pundits seem to pick Man City to win it as a preference with such ease. Further adding to the case that the Manchester "derby" is purely one way and isn't a big game. That they squirm at the thought of Liverpool winning it but not Man City is delicious.

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

I'm hoping Liverpool win the league because Man Utd fans and pundits seem to pick Man City to win it as a preference with such ease. Further adding to the case that the Manchester "derby" is purely one way and isn't a big game. That they squirm at the thought of Liverpool winning it but not Man City is delicious.

It's not a big deal for us because we are the only team from Manchester ..united have not been a Manchester club for over 100 years

36 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Wonder why Klopp isn't letting Shaqiri get a run-in. This is the kind of game where you want squad rotation to help.

He seems to be really reluctant to not play with our main front 3. I think he thinks it’ll keep their form up which is good for momentum at the end of the season, which makes sense.

I would like to see Shaqiri off the bench more often though. I think he’s our best attacking option off the bench

• The title was changed to Cardiff 0-2 Liverpool - Sunday 21st April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived