Watford vs Southampton, 19.45

Wednesday 24th April, 2019
Wolves vs Arsenal, 19.45

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

If Wolves and Spurs (Spurs are at home to Brighton on Tuesday if you want to add that @Stan) could win, that may give us a great chance. 

Leaving that for a separate thread as it's on TV :)

• Subscriber

No result here would surprise me whatsoever. Could see either team winning comfortably. Maybe 0-0 the only result I'd not expect.

I think 7th is gone but truth be told it's hard to get too excited about it when it's hard to be totally convinced we even want it.

• Subscriber

Watford already lead at Huddersfield through Deulofeu.

KoemanWalsh.thumb.jpg.fe5497d39ebae632ceac0aa2f2ab5ed3.jpg

"HeY rOn, LeT's Fr3eZe 0uT dEuLoF3u aN bUy Bo1a5iE fOr TwIcE tHe MoN3y hurhurhur"

"Y3S sT3Ve, AnD lEtS GiVe K3v1n MirAlLas a FiV3 yE@R cOnTrAc7 ExTeNsI0n t00 sT3Ve, hurhurhur"

"YE5 rOn AnD th3N I'lL sP3nD @n0TheR £30,000,000 on ThReE0 WaLC0tt AftEr yOo g3t ThE 5AcK rOn hurhurhur"

"Th@t'S cL@55Ic sT3Ve hurhurhurhurhurhur"

I know I mention this every time Deulofeu breathes but people need to be reminded of the ineptitude of these two.

• Administrator

Tielemans with another assist and Barnes with his first goal for us is icing on a bad-tasting cake because the performance today was fairly poor. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Nobody wants 7th do they xD?

Nope xD

I'd love us to go for it cos I'm not naive enough to think we're 'too good' for the Europa League and I'd love another European tour but I don't think the players are that interested, not to mention the 3 games we have left. Can still see Watford or Wolves getting it. 

• Subscriber

I think Watford will get it which guarantees them Europe regardless. Wolves are just too poor against the rubbish and we're not really consistent enough.

Picked 2-2 on predictions today. Thought the first half was abysmal, on the beach if you like, second half I agree with what someone on Foxestalk said, was 'the Corbyn' - we don't really want to be in Europe but we're at least going to try and convince people we want to be.

We were better second half but admittedly very lucky to not go 3-1 down as they had an offside wrongly given against them when clean through. Delighted Barnes has finally got his goal. I'd have him back in the team again next week as Gray was, surprise surprise, shite.

Tielemans quiet but once again produces the quality at the end. I make that 5 assists in about 9 games.

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Whoever gets 4th place really won't deserve it. Hopefully it's decided by a Europa League final between Arsenal and Chelsea instead.

True, but if United get the 4th spot I won't complain but they had better pull their fingers out and play with a bit more passion, can't believe the scores today, United getting thumped and now Arsenal losing at home and the 4th spot is still open for United, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal to battle it out.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, 6666 said:

If we make top 4 ahead of Man Utd & Chelsea... xD

I guarantee you United won't be racing with you at all. Chelsea on the other hand is a different story.

That was one of my favourite games yesterday. The weather was perfect, home and away fans were happy to talk to each other with no animosity, getting in the ground was easy, the atmosphere Palace generated was fantastic and the performance from the team was brilliant.

The only sad thing is that Wilfried Zahas celebration makes me think he will be off this summer. There was way too many thank yous. If theres interest from PSG we cannot stand in his way. Thankfully, I think we are better equipped as a team to cope with his loss than we would have been last year.

Mustafi and Elneny have to be on the chopping block this summer both are so shite. Emery severely underestimated Palace but to be fair he did have a lack of options in defence and midfield. We have to be looking at beating Wolves and Leicester now which won't be easy.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Mustafi and Elneny have to be on the chopping block this summer both are so shite. Emery severely underestimated Palace but to be fair he did have a lack of options in defence and midfield. We have to be looking at beating Wolves and Leicester now which won't be easy.

Vardy against Mustafi will be good to watch :). Hope he plays.

Sokratis should be back for the game against Leicester. Him and Koscielny have been solid together. Before this game we only conceded 1 in 7 games. To be fair, Mustafi was a played his part during that run as well and probably plays well for most of the game but when he has his bad moments, it really leaves its mark on the game.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived