The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 20-24th April, 2019

football forum

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

I had massive concerns about our end to the season with Ramsey going down and it's no surprise we have been dog shit without him. We've been awful today.

Turn in to Barcelona on Sunday then xD

• Subscriber

Wolves are a bizarre side. I thought we were better against the supposedly better sides and struggle against the dross but this lot are something else. I put them to drop points to Brighton and win tonight and couldn't be less surprised both are happening.

• Subscriber

Yeah I can't be arsed with Wolves getting it either. I think in order I'd go Leicester, Watford, Everton then Wolves. Nothing really against Everton but would be nice seeing a new name there. Wolves however I just get a bit fed up of hearing about if I'm honest although they have done well - at least they've backed it up unlike Fulham.

Can see us and Wolves having a bit of needle in our games in the coming years. Unless Villa come up you've got nothing else in the Midlands and we're both at a quite similar level - I think our squad is probably better but they might have a bit more financial muscle than us.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived