talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tennis

football forum

14 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Constant memberating is against forum rules. I have let you follow me around the forum, replying with aggressive profanity but if it does continue then you can't complain if action is taken. 

I suggest that you make use of the ignore function in future rather than posting what is essentially spam.

Jesus Christ xDxD

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
Just now, Machado said:

Fuck off Roger xD Two championship points in his serve!! Talk about bottling it.

Did the same against Novak years ago at the US. Federer was serving for it, Djokovic hit a now famous "close my eyes and hope for the best" return winner and went on to win in five sets.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Did the same against Novak years ago at the US. Federer was serving for it, Djokovic hit a now famous "close my eyes and hope for the best" return winner and went on to win in five sets.

I remember that very well. Went nuts at the time. Djokovic and Nadal can't match Federer's pure ability but both are superior when it comes to mental strength.

• Subscriber
Just now, Machado said:

I remember that very well. Went nuts at the time. Djokovic and Nadal can't match Federer's pure ability but both are superior when it comes to mental strength.

Yeah he's had a few finals where he's taken a decisive lead and been pegged back. To be fair though Djokovic was a break up in the 5th as well today and got broken straight back as well.

8 hours ago, Stan said:

Hope @Eco is watching this belter of a game. 

Missed it, actually. Had the city championships today, in which my team won! But it lasted from 8am until 1pm, which was easily during all of the times of the match. 

Sucks Fed lost...But sounds like it was one of the greatest matches ever. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Djokovic, Federer and Nadal safely into the last 16. Djokovic vs Wawrinka is the tie of this round.

Defending champion Osaka got past Coco Gauff to reach the last 16. Serena still in too, could be a rematch of last year's Osaka-Williams final. Jo Konta is the last British interest and faces the 3rd seed Pliskova next.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 19:00, RandoEFC said:

Finally the younger lads are stepping up on a relatively consistent basis. Still need them to do this in a grand slam though.

Did you see the Murray and Fognini kick off earlier in the tournament? Fabio is such a twat.

No I didn't. 

I think Murray and Fabio are both very twatish. Fabio is definitely on another level. 

So happy for Medvedev, making his 6th consecutive final against Zverev. 

It's at 4:30am here, so I may watch it if I can stay up after the F1 race. 

• 4 weeks later...