• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tennis

football forum

• Administrator

First set just about even. 

Second set Nadal's by far. 

Third set Federer's by far. 

They're rolling back the years with some of the rallies though. Not too many spectacular match winners but Federer appears to have the edge. He's restricting Nadal and his power with some calm and measured shots. Took control of that 3rd set like he was playing an amateur. 

• Administrator

Federer wins! 

Class tennis by him and Rafa. More so Federer though. The way he plays is literally so calm and collected. Never shows any pressure or nerves. 

Some of the shots towards the end were superb. Could tell Federer was on top especially on the 3rd set though and that he'd eventually win. 

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Machado said:

Anyone here been to Wimbledon? I really want to go some time soon. Next year if possible.

Nope but would also like to. Definitely going in the ballot for next year. 

My mum and dad went on the Monday and Tuesday just gone so got to see quite a few big players and decent matches in general. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Machado said:

Anyone here been to Wimbledon? I really want to go some time soon. Next year if possible.

One of my house mates went for one of the first days and said it was class. It's not realistic for me to go as its during term time so I'm already limited to a weekend visit if I try to go.

Thought the first half of the match was a bit disappointing but the back end of set 3 and a lot of set 4 were superb. Shame Rafa couldn't force it to a fifth set.

Sunday's final is hard to call, I think it will be a very close match.

• Administrator

Halep was ridiculously good as much as Williams just didn't seem at the races today. 

Halep was making some unreal shots. Not often Williams gets dominated for all of the match but today was one of those occasions. Very happy for Halep. A much-deserved win.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I know xD @RandoEFC what are you playing at!?

We may never get to see Federer in a Wimbledon final ever again.. Although I have said that before. 

Djokovic has just taken the 3rd set. Fuck offffff... Come on Federer :|

Thought Federer was good for the 3rd set too. 

Gotta dig deep now! Could be a thrilling 5-setter...