talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United 0-2 Manchester City - Wednesday 24th April 2019

What annoys me is when people talk about Citys spending. Yes they spent, but the fuckers earn their money. You can’t hold that against them, they don’t play for money, they work like fucking dogs. They graft till the last minute, hard work first then the silky football.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

United are arguably actually incredibly lucky that potentially costing Liverpool the title provides them with some sort of consolation if they get twatted.

Imagine Liverpool were already 7 points behind City and City still went to Old Trafford and battered them 3-0, toxic.

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, MUFC said:

I am getting used to the normal shite that United players say after getting beaten "Sorry...blah, blah, blah...we let the fans down...blah, blah, blah...", I bet you after the Everton disaster Pogba stuck his earphones in to listen to music then headed off to an all-night disco and dance his arse off.  :coffee:

1 hour ago, CaaC - John said:

I am getting used to the normal shite that United players say after getting beaten "Sorry...blah, blah, blah...we let the fans down...blah, blah, blah...", I bet you after the Everton disaster Pogba stuck his earphones in to listen to music then headed off to an all-night disco and dance his arse off.  :coffee:

If he dances like he plays he probably went home alone... 

Think United will need at least a point here to be on track for top 4. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Was it a joke? Initially when Neville and carragher did it?

From what I read it was not a joke rather a new approach to the camera angle for dramatic effect.

Phenomenally dumb.

5 hours ago, Cicero said:

Was it a joke? Initially when Neville and carragher did it?

Nah, the producers were meant to switch to some footage of the match before they went down the tunnel.

• Subscriber

I didn't understand on Sunday why Neville and the other pundits were so reluctant to name names when they were laying into Manchester United's players. It's their job.

Anyway, fully expect Keane and Nevilles justified criticism to be ignored by millions of mindless hype train wankers when Pogba posts a selfie later with a designer cap on and something about "haters" in the caption because apparently mentioning haters on social media absolves you of all criticism these days.

• The title was changed to Manchester United 0-2 Manchester City - Wednesday 24th April 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived