talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Battlefield

football forum

• Subscriber

So the latest one is 5. I can't see a topic anywhere? I'm enjoying the game, as i always do with the Battlefield games. 

On 02/03/2018 at 22:03, Dr. Gonzo said:

. Imagine a Battlefield Royale.

We now have one - Firestorm. I really enjoy it. 

Anyone played?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked the idea of big maps with vehicles and the like but I have struggled to get into it (only played Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 4 mind). I know there's a steep learning curve and I would like to try it again but the current crop aren't doing it for me at present. 

I like how I've said that and now I've burnt out on Battle Royale games. How is the classic battlefield gamemode though? I really enjoyed Battlefield 1 (even though the name was stupid) - but it never actually ever felt like World War One, like Battlefield 1942 successfully did with WWII and Battlefield: Vietnam did with Vietnam (granted I was way younger then, so games were probably more immersive and shite like that). Felt like WWII in a WWI skin, probably because traditional trench warfare battle of attrition doesn't make for very fun multiplayer gameplay. "Run across this open field and get gunned down."

If the classic game mode is fun, I may as well check it out. A good WWII battlefield with modern graphics sounds like a blast.

Archived