talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ibrahimovic Out For The Season

• Administrator

No doubt one of, if not the, best Utd players this season. 

How will they cope in the Premier League and Europa League without him? Will also miss the Manchester derby on Thursday. 

Is this also the end of his Utd career? 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

As much as I hate seeing players injured, I am glad with this news. It severely affects United's chances to finish in the top 4. 

Martial and Rashford are good options, but I doubt whether Jose trusts them enough.

Well he'll have to trust them because they're his only options. 

I think they'll be ok. Rashford is a brilliant prospect and should have enough natural talent to at least help them win the Europa League which only has absolute dross left in it. 

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

As much as I hate seeing players injured, I am glad with this news. It severely affects United's chances to finish in the top 4. 

Martial and Rashford are good options, but I doubt whether Jose trusts them enough.

I doubt Jose will mind finishing outside top 4. I presume he'll put all his eggs in the Europa League basket. If they win that, they're in CL anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

What was the injury? Acl tear? 

Think so. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I doubt Jose will mind finishing outside top 4. I presume he'll put all his eggs in the Europa League basket. If they win that, they're in CL anyway. 

Think so. 

Damn. Just when we all found out the man has never had an injury that left him out for a substantial period. 

36 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Well he'll have to trust them because they're his only options. 

I think they'll be ok. Rashford is a brilliant prospect and should have enough natural talent to at least help them win the Europa League which only has absolute dross left in it. 

I had to google who the other semi-finalists were, that's how important they are. People don't remember the losing semi-finalists. 

• Subscriber

Usually hate cocky players but Zlatan makes me laugh because I don't think he takes it all that seriously and most importantly, he delivers on the pitch and you can't overstate how impressive he's been at this age to come to a new league for the first time and continue to deliver.

Shame about this injury.

In relation to his goal scoring record this season he's not actually scored that many goals since January, and a lot have come in the Europa League anyway. United can't miss him too much in the league as he's not consistently scoring in it like he was in November, but he's been a force in Europe. It'd be funny if they now missed out on top 4 and couldn't find the goals in the Europa to win it xD

But with Rashford having finally scored and Mata coming back they'll probably be alright.

Archived