Monday - April 29, 2019
Atalanta vs Udinese 
Fiorentina vs Sassuolo

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I remember when Inter vs Juve used to be a huge match in football, not just in Italy but pretty much globally. The rivalry was much more intense and for locals, it probably and obviously still is but there used to be much more attention for it around the world. 

There used to be names like Buffon, Toldo, Del Piero, Zanetti, Cannavaro, Vieri, Crespo, Salas, Nedved, Thuram, Davids etc who would play in this fixture.

The same can be said for other classic match-ups - Milan derby, Milan/Juve the other 2 stand-outs. 

Good nostalgia I guess at the end of the day!

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

I remember when Inter vs Juve used to be a huge match in football, not just in Italy but pretty much globally. The rivalry was much more intense and for locals, it probably and obviously still is but there used to be much more attention for it around the world. 

There used to be names like Buffon, Toldo, Del Piero, Zanetti, Cannavaro, Vieri, Crespo, Salas, Nedved, Thuram, Davids etc who would play in this fixture.

The same can be said for other classic match-ups - Milan derby, Milan/Juve the other 2 stand-outs. 

Good nostalgia I guess at the end of the day!

Yeah - it's certainly still a massive thing for locals and within Italy from what I can tell. I watch a handful of Inter matches still, and this will be one I watch. I'm not expecting anything from the game. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived