talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(FM 19) The Journeyman

football forum

So I've finally got around back to FM and decided to do a journeyman save. Win as many different titles as possible as a Sunday League manager.

Decided to start in Africa. Let's see what job I get there.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Mauritania didn't work out. I'm playing in Malaysia at the moment with Kuala Lumpur. I am playing an updated database with an Asian Cup Winners Cup as well as improved continental competitions.

I'm sitting near the bottom of the table but am in the semi-finals of the cup.

I'm about to play the cup semi-finals vs Terengannu. Here is a bit of a summary of the season so far.

League

It's a bit irrelevant at this point. I'm winning what I should be winning and losing against all the top dogs. Mohd Zaqhuan and Ashri Chuchu are the league top scorers with 5 a piece. Mayhuddin is the top assister. Amazingly none of the foreigners are topping those charts.

77d63ed34426987fe3b55b76f82d6335.png

Cup

I'm hoping I don't meet Kedah in the final. They are the best team in the league at the moment. Top of the league and have beat me on both of our encounters. I have to beat what's in front of me though. I do fancy my chances against Terenggannu.

619a666dbeebdbf4c1ccfd56ddb7c0b7.png

We've amazingly only won 1 game in the cup. The rest have been draws. Penalty or away goal victories. Here is the run.

be6be4caeaebb36a9c9cc46b5cd4dfed.pnf

Anyways, the Terengganu game is next. Will update it after the game.

Really annoying game. Safe to say my plan backfired. However, we scored 3 offside goals. Probably a karma for me playing such a high line. That's our season done, the very last saving grace and we bottled it against a sub-par side.

bdff8866f50c1dbc7263c22e6cec45fb.png

Second season coming around. I've made a couple of Malaysian signings, amongst the best in the division. From that my odds to win the league went from 70-1 to 6-1 and now I'm predicted to finish 3rd.

5ea5cb9c1ba03a61a00bef16580da2c6.png

Here is the transfer business. Some of these players were very cheap and they were a lot easier to convince than I expected. Yusof left without my consent basically. I holidayed a couple days and he left because he was transfer listed :( 

bfd1270f7bf48aca1def069466898dcb.png

Doesn't matter though, I have plenty of CB depth. Our star players are Juninho Souza and the Japanese Karuba. Our midfield is what makes us. Fully Malaysian attacking midfield but a Dutch forward. Anyways this season I hope to finally win something.

Archived