talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Welcome to the Premier League, Norwich City!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yawn, be back down again in two years max. Yo-yo club and nothing more. 

Saw how many goals they've conceded and didn't realise it was as high as 56. Very leaky for a title-winning side; they'll suffer badly in the Premier League next season if they carry on like that cos they definitely won't be scoring anything like 90+ goals they've done this season. Probably won't even score half that.

They have to focus on defensive signings surely? With the little money they have, they are gonna have to sort out that goals conceded number. Because 56 in the championship means about 80 in the premier League. They will be murdered up here if they are that leaky. 

Going back down for sure, in my opinion.

Norwich have potential if they clean up their defence. If they can retains the likes of Pukki and Ivo Pinto then they’ll do better than Huddersfield at least. Then again, £20m buys fuck all and they have Tim Krul in goal so realistically? They’ll struggle big time.

• Subscriber

They're a good and entertaining side but I do agree with the sentiments that they are likely to take the odd pasting. See Bournemouth I guess.

Don't mind having them up at all. Sounds a bit weird but I quite like having some variety in the regions of where the teams in the league are. Get a bit bored of nearly every game being in London or the north west.

• 2 weeks later...

Been the best team on the pitch which is what counts, but let's be honest, no one is that arsed about Norwich.

They don't really draw any kind of emotions from other teams do they.

Being honest, I don't think any team coming up this year is outstanding. Had it been us I'd say the same thing. It's been a lower quality year and no team has run away with it.

They need to seriously tighten up defensively. And I don't think Pukki is going to get as much time and space as he wants in the PL.

Buendia is a player to watch though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived