talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hello

football forum

I know that I have an account on here: I can’t access it at all as I didn’t note down the password nor do I have any kind of access to the same e-mail address. My name on here was Cure.

I haven’t been on this forum for a very long time. I’d forgotten that TFF wasn’t around anymore and spent a while looking for it. Alas, if the first clue wasn’t enough then racking your brain will let you know who I am. I was a naïve teenager back in my active days on TFF but I’ve matured a lot since then. I’m on track to finish my degree with a first, ever occupied with the missus and enjoying myself to the full. Either way, my passion for the beautiful game has continued to grow and grow. I’d love to start avidly discussing football with everyone on here as opposed to with the glory-supporting City-fans-since-2008  and sudden Kop fanatics who surround me on the daily. Proper discussions, proper passion and proper banter.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Welcome (back)! 

I'm guessing you were Cure... 

Congratulations on the potential first in your degree! 

That’s right Stan. Thanks for the congrats too; I’ve put my blood, sweat and tears into it and hopefully it can stay at a first as I’m looking at a Masters’ Degree and then a PhD. You happy with how Leicester’s season has panned out???

19 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12879354

Ah, Brian. Hope you’re well and I hope your football coaching is going well too.

Welcome back mate! Bloody good to hear from you!

We still speak about the legendarily messed up Mafia game you ran where Storts' dismembered corpse was pinned to the wall assembled to make out the word "cunt". 🤣

Inspired!

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Welcome back mate! Bloody good to hear from you!

We still speak about the legendarily messed up Mafia game you ran where Storts' dismembered corpse was pinned to the wall assembled to make out the word "cunt". 🤣

Inspired!

You sure that wasn’t Berserker??? I remember that well, hoping Mafia still runs on here. 😂

It’s nice to be back, I always remember that this place was the definition of quality. Hope you’re well mate.

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, Walker said:

I know that I have an account on here: I can’t access it at all as I didn’t note down the password nor do I have any kind of access to the same e-mail address. My name on here was Cure.

I haven’t been on this forum for a very long time. I’d forgotten that TFF wasn’t around anymore and spent a while looking for it. Alas, if the first clue wasn’t enough then racking your brain will let you know who I am. I was a naïve teenager back in my active days on TFF but I’ve matured a lot since then. I’m on track to finish my degree with a first, ever occupied with the missus and enjoying myself to the full. Either way, my passion for the beautiful game has continued to grow and grow. I’d love to start avidly discussing football with everyone on here as opposed to with the glory-supporting City-fans-since-2008  and sudden Kop fanatics who surround me on the daily. Proper discussions, proper passion and proper banter.

8 hours ago, Cannabis said:

I do believe you signed up here too @Cure but regardless, welcome back :bye:. A great member back in the day. 

He did but all former members when I was not even here should be welcomed back so welcome back @Walker aka @Cure :ay::D

1119956998_download(2).thumb.png.12634e35451f2265c889468328de8b0c.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived