talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st May, 2019 (SF 1st Leg)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Some videos circulating of some Liverpool fans being absolutely bellends in Barcelona. 

Wonder how much this will get picked up on in the media... 

20 minutes ago, Stan said:

Some videos circulating of some Liverpool fans being absolutely bellends in Barcelona. 

Wonder how much this will get picked up on in the media... 

Just seen them, pretty sure there's some racial abuse. Ban the cunts from Anfield (and every other football ground in Europe). That should be the standard procedure for that kind of behavior.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Just seen them, pretty sure there's some racial abuse. Ban the cunts from Anfield (and every other football ground in Europe). That should be the standard procedure for that kind of behavior.

40 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Seen a couple of videos of the same fella. Fella of his age acting like that, embarrassing.

Yep. You'd kind of expect it from some kids who don't know better but this is a fully grown man who's acting like he's just had his first beer. 

I think games in Spain always seem to attract dickheads. Easy to get to and next to no threat from hooligans. You wouldn't have seen some of these types in Rome last year for example (or at any of our group games this year for that matter)

14 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Made it to the final that year mate. Alvaro Arbeloa had a little baby Messi in his pocket at Camp Nou, Bellamy attacked Riise with a golf club the night before... then scored and celebrated with a golf swing celebration. It was fantastic.

We lost the home leg, I think, 1-0. But we'd won 2-1 away, so we went through on away goals. That final was the Milan - Liverpool rematch, where Pippo Inzaghi Pippo'd us.

Can't fucking believe I forgot it mate. I had it in my head as we got knocked out on Barca's way to winning the cup.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Yep. You'd kind of expect it from some kids who don't know better but this is a fully grown man who's acting like he's just had his first beer. 

Was probably his 7th or 8th by the looks of things 

52 minutes ago, Inverted said:

To think I normally feel horrified by the litter Celtic fans leave. Good to a get a bit of perspective that we won't be the worst to come through town. 

Liverpool are the Rangers of England. From their Tory, orange founders to disgraceful behaviour when abroad. 

55 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Liverpool are the Rangers of England. From their Tory, orange founders to disgraceful behaviour when abroad. 

Bit early to be pissed up and chatting shite this early in the day

2 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Now that's a crowded field if ever I've seen one. 

14 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

What is incorrect? 

Liverpool nothing like Rangers.

Using the fella who founded the club over 125 years ago who happened to be a Conservative (pretty sure Liverpool as a city switched between Conservative and Liberal during those times) to try and paint the Liverpool fanbase as Tories. Couldn't be further from the truth and you know it

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Liverpool nothing like Rangers.

Using the fella who founded the club over 125 years ago who happened to be a Conservative (pretty sure Liverpool as a city switched between Conservative and Liberal during those times) to try and paint the Liverpool fanbase as Tories. Couldn't be further from the truth and you know it

Aren’t Rangers fans traditionally very nationalistic? We’re very... not nationalistic. Here we’ve got a wanker that’s a Liverpool fan on camera literally committing a crime and you’ve got thousands of Liverpool fans on the internet calling for him to be arrested and prosecuted in Spain and banned from football grounds for life. It’s not like you’re seeing people defend him like the twat who tried to hit Greelish and then start kickstarters for him ffs. But it’s low hanging fruit, a club most people hate with a dickhead fan publicly getting caught being a dickhead

7 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I think games in Spain always seem to attract dickheads. Easy to get to and next to no threat from hooligans. You wouldn't have seen some of these types in Rome last year for example (or at any of our group games this year for that matter)

The thing about that is Spanish cops love to use batons on foreign fans. So going to Spain and acting like a cock publicly is basically inviting Spanish police to be a lot more quick to start batoning people

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The thing about that is Spanish cops love to use batons on foreign fans. So going to Spain and acting like a cock publicly is basically inviting Spanish police to be a lot more quick to start batoning people

And they have history of being heavy-handed as well so no point making it easy for them anyway. 

Isn't that always the British excuse, the foreign cops are just mean? I'm no lover of the police but the way British fans behave is quite often appalling, no respect for the cities they visit and just an excuse to get fucked out of their brain and behave like a cunt. I do have some sympathy for a local policeman getting fed up with these people trashing their home town.

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Isn't that always the British excuse, the foreign cops are just mean? I'm no lover of the police but the way British fans behave is quite often appalling, no respect for the cities they visit and just an excuse to get fucked out of their brain and behave like a cunt. I do have some sympathy for a local policeman getting fed up with these people trashing their home town.

Both can happen, let's be honest. 

You can get fans that act like imbeciles and have no respect for wherever they visit. Usually minority but that's where the story is. 

You can also get police that act like utter knobheads and almost abuse their power. Again, probably the minority though. 

• The title was changed to Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st May, 2019 (SF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived