talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st May, 2019 (SF 1st Leg)

Milner over Henderson is a strange one for me. I thought Jordan, apart from Fabinho, was a must in that midfield. Hope Klopp doesn't regret this decision.

I like Keita as a replacement for an unfit Firmino. Also, Klopp has gone with Gomez because he is defensively better than Trent. 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Condemnation? We're only a few months on from your lot buzzing because they went and had scraps with Millwall all over London xD

High Horse FC

Cannabis himself also thought it was funny that a grown man was fighting with his toddler in his arms during an Everton game. 

Fuck me, do we really have to go through all this because a few whoppers acted like pricks?

Onto the match.... Not sure about our starting line up? Hopefully we can hang on in and take a decent result back to Anfield. 

• Subscriber

Can someone remind me who is running down Joe's side? Nevermind we all know who because that little fucker always likes cutting in. Big test for young Joe tonight.

7 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Can someone remind me who is running down Joe's side? Nevermind we all know who because that little fucker always likes cutting in. Big test for young Joe tonight.

Cou or Vidal. Though Vidal will slot to the left in the midfield three. Would be nice to see the Brazilian crash into Big Joe. 

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Liverpool started okay here, but that often happens and then Messi does something.

I feel like if we don't score in the first 20, he's going to figure out our back four and Messi all over it. Seems to be the case in Europe.

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

When you hear McManaman is on commentary for a Liverpool game 

tenor.gif

I'd usually agree, but it's quite a nice contrast given all the Barca fanboys they usually have doing their games

(Disclaimer: I turned on just before kick-off so don't know who's in the studio)

• Administrator

Actually worries me when Liverpool get in to the box or near it. Barca players little fearful of making challenges. Salah has got heigh through a few times already as did Mane just now. 

• The title was changed to Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st May, 2019 (SF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived