talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st May, 2019 (SF 1st Leg)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Stan said:

When you hear McManaman is on commentary for a Liverpool game 

tenor.gif

He's not been to bad so far. Was gonna put it in mute :D

2 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Didn't think Suarez would celebrate like he did.

He said he'd celebrate if he scores because he'd celebrate every goal he scores, even if it's against any of his former clubs.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Boo

You know now how Southampton feel when one of their players you knicked scores against them :P

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

You know now how Southampton feel when one of their players you knicked scores against them :P

At least I don't hate Suarez like I hate Coutinho.

Mane probably should have done better there, although I think that chance was harder to handle than it looked.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

He said he'd celebrate if he scores because he'd celebrate every goal he scores, even if it's against any of his former clubs.

I do think these players need to be careful when celebrating vs your ex club. People criticized James Rodriguez for not celebrating vs Real Madrid last year but he is simply trying to not burn ties.

That said, I also don't get people who get mad at players for doing it. Especially in a semi-final. I think celebrating is fine as long as you're not going all Adebayor about it. It doesn't really say anything.

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

I do think these players need to be careful when celebrating vs your ex club. People criticized James Rodriguez for not celebrating vs Real Madrid last year but he is simply trying to not burn ties.

That said, I also don't get people who get mad at players for doing it. Especially in a semi-final. I think celebrating is fine as long as you're not going all Adebayor about it. It doesn't really say anything.

I think it's a personal choice if you celebrate or not

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Adebayor said recently he did that in response to racist chants he was receiving from the crowd. 

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

What the actual fuck is Messi playing at? What a tit. 

Its part of the Barcelona DNA. Thankfully VAR is around to negate that but Milner did charge him.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What the actual fuck is Messi playing at? What a tit. 

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Its part of the Barcelona DNA. Thankfully VAR is around to negate that but Milner did charge him.

Got barged by Milner after the ball was out of play...

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Got barged by Milner after the ball was out of play...

And rolled on the ground like Neymar. 

Barcelona is such an easy team to hate despite being so good. Half of their players act like clowns.

Just now, Mel81x said:

How has Busquets not gotten a card there.

Because it's Barcelona. 

Good first half from us, despite the goal. We have looked dangerous even with Gini playing forward, fully expect to see Firmino come in fairly early in the second half to up our attacking play. 

Gomez has looked a bit ropey against Coutinho & Alba, but other than that the defence has done well apart from the goal.

Overall a half to build on for Liverpool.

The goal was basically unstoppable, just perfect execution from Alba and Suarez. Overall their game plan has them punching on a relatively even level. 

Just got to bank on Barca not killing the game, and then a chance of their own getting put away. 

• The title was changed to Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool - Wednesday 1st May, 2019 (SF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived