talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eintracht Frankfurt 1-1 Chelsea - Thursday 2nd May, 2019 (SF 1st Leg)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

It amazes me how quick and well placed Hasabe is, despite his age. 

most Japanese players get better in the early-mid thirties. They also seem to excel very well in zonal systems versus fixed positions, the other example of this is Nakamoto at Galtasaray, his paced never really left him since his late 20s into his thirties.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

most Japanese players get better in the early-mid thirties. They also seem to excel very well in zonal systems versus fixed positions, the other example of this is Nakamoto at Galtasaray, his paced never really left him since his late 20s into his thirties.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuyoshi_Miura

xD

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Doesn't the Europa semis have VAR? If so, that could be construed as a hand ball?

Would only have been brought back if it led to a goal anyway.

• Administrator

That goal was coming for Chelsea! Deserved given the pressure they put on and possession they had towards Frankfurt's goal.

Good hit by Pedro.

Started off shit but impressive response after the goal. Based on this season, we'd typically roll over after conceding so it's surprising to see our intensity rise. Especially in this atmosphere. 

Giroud is essentially another player for Frankfurt. Curious to see how many times he's given the ball away. 

Keep up the intensity and bring on Hazard at half. Let's kill the game before the 2nd leg.  

1-1 at Half-time. 

Good game thus far. Sadly it looks like we are still inept at defending a corner properly. 

Great goal on both ends, but I felt like Eintracht were slightly better this half, but I can't argue with the 1-1 scoreline. 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

1-1 at Half-time. 

Good game thus far. Sadly it looks like we are still inept at defending a corner properly. 

Great goal on both ends, but I felt like Eintracht were slightly better this half, but I can't argue with the 1-1 scoreline. 

Strangely enough it's corners we are normally shit at... 

• The title was changed to Eintracht Frankfurt 1-1 Chelsea - Thursday 2nd May, 2019 (SF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived