talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chernobyl (2019)

football forum

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

There’s this place I read the Wikipedia of for some reason, Centralia, Pennsylvania... it’s a ghost town because of a coal fire raging under the town since the 1960s. Apparently it’s what Silent Hill’s setting is based off. And a few weirdos still live there.

I want to go so bad

I'm the same. I'm too curious and i'd love to visit these places.

That's cool about the Silent Hill thing. 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 6666 said:

The show was a great show overall but replacing a group of male scientists, that were crucial to what happened, with a fictitious female scientist was a bit ridiculous and annoying.

Would’ve been overwhelming having a different scientist giving info vs one who represented all of them imo

• 5 months later...
  • Subscriber

And im done. That was absolutely incredible. Its horrifying and uncomfortable nearly the entire time. I think it was better going in knowing very little other then the basics about what had happend at Chernobyl. After a bit of reading and research it sounds like they where fairly accurate in the recollection and that is even more shocking. The female scientest makes perfect sense in a recollection to do it that way instead of having several voices. I wont go alot further but without spoilers but I hear fetus' apparently dont absorb radiation, maybe that firefighters wife bit was true? but theres apparently no science behind that happening. Anyways just wow.

Archived