talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Do You Still Go To The Butchers?

football forum

Halal butchers have boomed in the last 10 years, in Asian areas they are 10 to a penny. Prices are good due to competition, supermarkets have started selling halal meat but not many are buying it as we prefer the butchers.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Butchers as by me it’s all halal and it’s filth, not a anti thing just visited enough abattoirs with work to never eat from those places. 

Same with none meat, you buy cheap in food you buy shite. Great example is crisps, walkers factories are proper, cheap brands are shit holes

Not gonna lie, I just use Sainsbury's and Tesco. Don't really see enough of a difference to go out my way to a butchers.

I acknowledge the meat will probably be better but there won't be a lot in it, not enough to hinder my diet anyway.

I'd probably only use the butchers if I happened to be near one, or for special occasion's. Wouldn't go out my way.

• 2 years later...
On 06/05/2019 at 15:09, Lucas said:

Not gonna lie, I just use Sainsbury's and Tesco. Don't really see enough of a difference to go out my way to a butchers.

I acknowledge the meat will probably be better but there won't be a lot in it, not enough to hinder my diet anyway.

I'd probably only use the butchers if I happened to be near one, or for special occasion's. Wouldn't go out my way.

Butchers in my area have all closed down. Only ones which are still open and always thrive are the halal butchers.

On 30/04/2019 at 17:32, MUFC said:

Or do you get meat from the supermarket?

I still go to the butcher, meat is so much better than the supermarket IMO.

On 30/04/2019 at 18:58, nudge said:

I usually eat out so don't buy fresh meat often but when I do then it's primarily from the butcher's; same with processed meat products.

@MUFC

Archived